Post Oscar: who to come?who to go?

who to go?

benayoun, malouda, essien.

IN?

azpili and jovetic

i still believe in the jovetic transfer! and there is no problem letting those 3 go, our defense is still the same and as experienced and i would rather have an older defense thats together than an offense thats older and together. what the hell will malouda provide as well as essien? you think juan mata cant tell hazard and marin a thing or two after the season we just fukin had?! or what about essien? he''s been on bench past 3 seasons virtually, lamps cant tell romeu, rambo, oscar a thing or two? that whole experience thing is useless unless they still can contribute. look at scholes and giggs. their "experienced" but still fuking contribute. not needed off you go.....

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who to go?

benayoun, malouda, essien.

IN?

azpili and jovetic

i still believe in the jovetic transfer! and there is no problem letting those 3 go, our defense is still the same and as experienced and i would rather have an older defense thats together than an offense thats older and together. what the hell will malouda provide as well as essien? you think juan mata cant tell hazard and marin a thing or two after the season we just fukin had?! or what about essien? he''s been on bench past 3 seasons virtually, lamps cant tell romeu, rambo, oscar a thing or two? that whole experience thing is useless unless they still can contribute. look at scholes and giggs. their "experienced" but still fuking contribute. not needed off you go.....

Really don't think we'll sign Jovetic.. don't want us to either.. better options out there.

I still maintain letting Yossi go will be a mistake.

Don't know if it'd be a mistake, but I think he's a better fit for the new Chelsea than Chelsea's other older players. Benayoun can play behind the striker or in any of the attacking 3 midfield positions and is more used to the quick, passing based game Chelsea are moving towards. Meireles is more of a 4-3-3 player and not sure where Essien would fit in in our system either and I am positive that Malouda and Chelsea would both be better off without each other. We really do need to clear out some midfielders 3 of those 4 should go even if Chelsea don't bring in anyone more.

-----------------------------------------Cech(Hilario)----------------------------------------

Ivanovic/Azpi-----------Terry/Hutch----------Luiz/Cahill---------------Cole/Bertrand

--------------------------------------Mikel/Romeu---------------------------------------------

---------------Lampard/Ramires--------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------Oscar/Moses--------------------------------

Hazard/Danny------------------------------------------------------------------Mata/Marin

--------------------------------------------Torres/newforward-----------------------------------

Think we should ditch the double pivot, that will be our downfall if we stick to it for too long. Back to 4-3-3 suits our new players anyway.

Yossi, Essien and Malouda can play the roles of floating squad players if they stay.Get Kevin and Josh out on loan.

The reason i put Mata on the left side is sometime's i noticed last season in the first half, when he got put on the left and drifted in to the centre he was unplayable, because one player was already occupying that space so Juan coming into there caused absolute havoc.

But the truth is those 6 behind Torres and new striker could just drift between each other and cause absolute havoc.

No, Torres has been rubbish since before he signed for Chelsea, in case you didn't notice. There are no real signs of that changing. Compare Sturridge to Rooney, Aguero and Van Persie. We are lacking a direct threat.

You can't really say that. He was rubbish until mid-March. Since RDM took over, he has scored 12 goals in less than 4 months for club and country, and he has been showing great signs of improvement. Next season he will score for fun.

Sell : Benayoun; Either Meireles or Essien; Kakuta

Loan : Piazon; Lukaku; McEachran; De Bruyne; (Romeu?)

i think the RB situation is urgent, e.g. Ivanovic is injured. However I have a feeling that another attacking option will come down to the deadline day - we need someone who will play out on the wings and not focus to much in the center, as we're packed in that role (Mata, Hazard, Oscar); and someone who can cope with the physical side to the Premier League.

My first post on this site but I think the 4-2-3-1 formation will suit Chelsea to start with though it does feel a little more rigid than the 4-3-3. Either way, my team to start the season with the current squad would be:

Cech

Ivanovic Cahilll Terry Cole

OscarLampard Mikel

Sturridge Mata Hazard

Torres

As much as I love Ramires I think Sturridge would compliment the attack more. And I think Oscar just needs game time and he will adapt quickly. I've been watching him at the olympics and I saw him for Inter quite a few times, and he looks like an incredible player - someone to replace Lampard and do more I believe. Marin looks a steal at £7m but Hazard is a cut above. Mata is definitely best in the middle of the pitch.

My first post on this site but I think the 4-2-3-1 formation will suit Chelsea to start with though it does feel a little more rigid than the 4-3-3. Either way, my team to start the season with the current squad would be:

Cech

OscarLampard Mikel

Sturridge Mata Hazard

Torres

As much as I love Ramires I think Sturridge would compliment the attack more. And I think Oscar just needs game time and he will adapt quickly. I've been watching him at the olympics and I saw him for Inter quite a few times, and he looks like an incredible player - someone to replace Lampard and do more I believe. Marin looks a steal at £7m but Hazard is a cut above. Mata is definitely best in the middle of the pitch.

check your team ...you have named 12

check your team ...you have named 12

If you look he has put OscarLampard together without a gap instead of putting Oscar/Lampard meaning an alternative for that specific position......

Hang on, was you being sarcastic lol?

Hang on... I've just read the rest of his post and i can't make head nor ass from it!

Cech

OscarLampard Mikel

Sturridge Mata Hazard

Torres

welcome aboard deano. think you may have posted this on the wrong thread mate,this is a thread intented to ask opinions on who will come and who will leave in this transfer window after the Oscar signing.

anyway,no harm done. ktbffh

The Torres argument is pointless, he scored goals under AVB in consecutive games (then got sent off for a needless challenge) then scored again and disappeared into every defenders back pocket. Be reasonable. 12 goals in a season for a striker of his supposed "quality" is a poor return anyway. Play Danny there and play everything in behind for him, he will score.

Also ask Micah Richards to help turn Danny into a fucking tank too would help.

AVBs philosophy suited Torres more than Robbies anyway, because AVB wanted to play similar to Spain and create dozens of chances.

If you look he has put OscarLampard together without a gap instead of putting Oscar/Lampard meaning an alternative for that specific position......

Hang on, was you being sarcastic lol?

Hang on... I've just read the rest of his post and i can't make head nor ass from it!

Sorry yeah, wrong thread but I meant to put Oscar/Lampard as in one or the other in that position obviously. Not sure what you wouldn't understand from the post though. I just stated what I think would be our strongest line up for the new season.

Considering that India has about one billion consumers, Arthur Cordazo would be great signing if we were to build our fan base at the subcontinent which could be a great coup econimically. In case we were to improve our strike force, I would actually rather consider Oscar Cardozo.

Out:

Either Malouda OR Benayoun. As seen last season when we badly missed Benayoun as an experienced back up as a consequence of loaning him to a direct rival, which actually was the dumbest move ever since the invention of waterproof teabags.

Essien or Meireles. Both are by now quite mediocre as u surely know already, meanwhile on rather inflated wages.

In:

Azpi or Debuchy, who is actually far more experienced. A buy of a right back makes most sense if he is used regularly. I see Debuchy slicking in better.

Hulk. Fuck the price, we need s.o like him with power and versatility, who moves adequately to and with the ball, can force a goal and hit freekicks. He's quality and just made for the EPL.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You