Post Oscar: who to come?who to go?

I would love to have Hulk and a RB (mostly Azpi) which should more or else complete the team, if not Hulk then someone like him who can play upfront. With Drogba moving out we lack the physical presence upfront which we have used so very well in Drogba. I know having Hulk is a luxury and is way too expensive but i cant see anyone beyond the giant who can be a perfect RW, backup striker, experience, pacey and physical.

KDB, Lukaku and Josh + plus a few deserving youth players have to go out on loan where play time is guaranteed (subjected to performance) so that there development is not stalled. Maluoda, Ferriara and Benayoun would have to go out as we need to restrict our foreign players to 17.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buy: Craig Gordon (GK) (Free Agent) - actually, if Sam Walker from reserves can step in..

Edin Dzeko (ST) (£idunno) - He'll get it done if Torres can't.

Sell: Turnbullshit, Hilarious, Essien.

Loan out: De Bruyne, McEachran.

Dzeko is a good alternative. not sure if Man City would be willing to sell to us..they are probably already nervous about facing us with whom we have already signed but might think aslong as we don`t have a reliable striker they can fend us off for the title. he is a player i still rate highly tho.

i`m off to bed anyway,it`s 5:12am in blighty. this thread will either die quickly because it`s not something folks are livid about or will keep us talking for a few days whilst the transfer rumours go quiet.

good thread title though, the wrong title could have ppl calling you a troll, B***, jerk. Etc.

I would keep Ferreira and Malouda for their experiwnce, they seem to know they aren't gonna play much anyways. And since Malouda is a popular guy around it seems, he can help Eden in the dressing room; as kakuta, Lukaku and kdb seem loan bound. Can Ferreira speak french?

Not sure about keeping Malouda but do agree with the point you're making. Too many fans have completely underestimated experience and thinking the new players will just come in and blend in straight away without any help. All just think with players like Terry, Cole and Lampard, they'll be all fine. :doh:

Exactly, if there is anything we learned from laughing at Arsenal these last 7 years it should have been that.

Realistically....

In

Robert Lewandowski (£20-25 million), Cesar Azpilicueta (£7-9 million) and Victor Moses (£6.5 million plus £3 million in add-ons)

Out

Malouda (£3-5 million), Benayoun (£2-4 million), Kakuta (£5-7 million), McEachran (Loan), Lukaku (Loan), De Bruyne (Loan).

Would consider that good business tbh.

Realistically....

In

Robert Lewandowski (£20-25 million), Cesar Azpilicueta (£7-9 million) and Victor Moses (£6.5 million plus £3 million in add-ons)

Out

Malouda (£3-5 million), Benayoun (£2-4 million), Kakuta (£5-7 million), McEachran (Loan), Lukaku (Loan), De Bruyne (Loan).

Would consider that good business tbh.

ah my twin. we picked the same ins and outs..:)

as a side note. there was a girl from wick in pirbright with me when i done my basic training..her name escapes me but she was blonde and fiesty as fook. i remember it used to take her about 14 hours on the train to get home for weekend leave. two day leave and 28 hours of that spent on a train. i applauded her dedication.

ah my twin. we picked the same ins and outs.. :)

as a side note. there was a girl from wick in pirbright with me when i done my basic training..her name escapes me but she was blonde and fiesty as fook. i remember it used to take her about 14 hours on the train to get home for weekend leave. two day leave and 28 hours of that spent on a train. i applauded her dedication.

Blonde and feisty as fuck, I have no idea mate hahahaha. Anyway yeah its fucking insane going up and down place to place from here!

I would keep Ferreira and Malouda for their experiwnce, they seem to know they aren't gonna play much anyways. And since Malouda is a popular guy around it seems, he can help Eden in the dressing room; as kakuta, Lukaku and kdb seem loan bound. Can Ferreira speak french?

i don`t know for sure but i would expect so. Petr Cech can speak something like 9 different languages i believe. we could use him or we could just use an interpretor for such things which we probably have on our staff already or we should have.

i`d rather us use someone who doesn`t take one of the 17 allowed foreign player spots to be the interpretor.

In: Hulk, Azpi

Loan: Josh, De Bruyne, Lukaku

Out: Malouda, Benayoun, Kakuta (he's way too far from Chelsea level)

Or: keep Josh, and sell Meireles... (highly unlikely <_<)

In: Azpilicueta, Hulk/Moses/Walcott (yes, I really said Walcott :lol:)

Loan: Lukaku, KdB, Josh

Out: Benayoun, Kakuta

Malouda can stay as 3rd or 4th choice winger if he's happy with not playing much, kind of like what Ferreira has been for years now.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You