Oscar

themightyblue

More importantly, how in the world have you managed to write in that font on here? :lol: I feel it gives you an unfair advantage over everyone else sine your opinions look a lot more classy and convincing :P

And I would've got away with it if it wasn't for you meddling kids!

We watch our team play more than Juventus fans. Majority of non-Chelsea fans lavish Cahill with praise whilst there is a high majority of Chelsea fans who think he has been poor several matches this season. Us as fans know more than people who probably never watch our PL games.

Way to go and talk for Chelsea fans in general.

This argument is illogical. Take the opinion of Oscar aside for now and him out of the equation for one second.

Talk Chelsea forum does not equal the opinion of Chelsea fans. You do know forums attract people who have strong opinions, most fans are not on forums because they don't have that strong of opinion to open an account on a forum and invest their time.

Secondly there are few posters that post on Oscar Mostly. Oscar biggest critic and Oscar biggest apologist. I guarantee you if i went down the last few 10-20 pages i will see the majority of the same posters on this thread. They do not represent Chelsea fans or Talk Chelsea.

Thirdly Madrid fans are ready to hang Bale, i bet most here would give their left nut to have him here at Chelsea. Cesc was extremely hated by Barca fans, and he just helped us win our first PL title in a long time.

I don't understand why people want Oscar sold, we are not getting a marquee player if he is sold. We are most likely going to replace him with someone like Douglas Costa. A signing that still could happen without selling Oscar. As i said i don't see the point of selling Oscar just for the sake selling a player and turning a profit.

I don't want to see Oscar as a guaranteed starter next season, he is not dependable or consistent enough. But i think it would be great if he steps to the challenge and makes the position his own. Chelsea greatly benefits from that.

This argument is illogical. Take the opinion of Oscar aside for now and him out of the equation for one second.

Talk Chelsea forum does not equal the opinion of Chelsea fans. You do know forums attract people who have strong opinions, most fans are not on forums because they don't have that strong of opinion to open an account on a forum and invest their time.

Secondly there are few posters that post on Oscar Mostly. Oscar biggest critic and Oscar biggest apologist. I guarantee you if i went down the last few 10-20 pages i will see the majority of the same posters on this thread. They do not represent Chelsea fans or Talk Chelsea.

Thirdly Madrid fans are ready to hang Bale, i bet most here would give their left nut to have him here at Chelsea. Cesc was extremely hated by Barca fans, and he just helped us win our first PL title in a long time.

I don't understand why people want Oscar sold, we are not getting a marquee player if he is sold. We are most likely going to replace him with someone like Douglas Costa. A signing that still could happen without selling Oscar. As i said i don't see the point of selling Oscar just for the sake selling a player and turning a profit.

I don't want to see Oscar as a guaranteed starter next season, he is not dependable or consistent enough. But i think it would be great if he steps to the challenge and makes the position his own. Chelsea greatly benefits from that.

Yeah, I agree with what you are saying but that does not have relevance to the point I was making. The person I quoted said "you just know some people around here are biased with hate when Juventus fans all want him desperately". Well for a start I never even mentioned Talk Chelsea forum. I was referring to all Chelsea fans who watch our games week in, week out. We know that Oscar has not been playing to his best this season. So, same way you said that about TC members who you brought in, you should say that to the person who I quoted who used the Juve fans who he seen on a forum as his reason to suggest that Chelsea fans are ludicrous for wanting him to go. I don't want to see him sold as he is young and has more potential but if we receive a huge bid for him I would accept it because while I think he is a good player I think we can do better than him and he is way too inconsistent. But, yeah if he stays hopefully he grows into a more consistent player.

Majority of fans I am sure don't necessarily want to see him sold for the sake of it, however like I was saying I think there are many in general who find his performances are below-par and think we could do better and yeah unless we get major quality like Reus, I don't want to see him sold tbh but I really want to see him contribute more on the pitch next season.

Morata-Dybala

OScar

Pogba/Vidal-Marchisio

Holding Mid to replace pirlo aka Verrati...

Juventus project has a lot of young guys on their team with another set on loan and another set co owned...

If I was juventus i would swap verrati for pogba and get some cash back in return or get back marquinhos as well..

Only team in italy that is worth mentioning.... Roma has a few good young talent as does inter, but they both suck as a team

Save your strength for this sort of explanations have been posted on several threads including this one but haters will always be. I think this hatred from some people started because mata was sold and they blame it on mourinho's like for oscar which is quite juvenile as mata was sold because he did not fit mourinho's profile of a no. 10. Instead of some fans to be happy that we incorporated oscar in our team at the tender age of 20 which is the next best thing to having a player from our academy being upgraded into our team which has rarely happened instead they want mourinho to sell him when he is obviously our most established young outfield player below 24 years and that's really silly because we could be making the same mistake man u did with pogba, madrid with morata. As a chelsea fan I will love to see him stay until he is at least 25 years. But as a fan of oscar I know he will be so good at juventus if he goes there and right now juve are a stronger team than chelsea. Its a win win situation.

Excellent post mate and couldn't have said it better.

"WE WATCH MORE OF OSCAR THAN OTHER FANS SO THEY'RE WRONG I'M RIGHT". Yet these are the same clowns that get emotional over Madrid fans whistling Gareth Bale.

I also love constructive criticism rather than the blind and irrational hatred these lot post with. You don't want Oscar to be a starter next season but you at least acknowledge his obvious talent & potential. Some of these guys really believe he wouldn't get into a team like Spurs or Southampton for example.

Not the same thing at all.

Madrid fans based their opinion on this bad season of Bale. Chelsea fans praise Bale because he was great in the EPL for Spurs, for a few seasons.

Barca fans slated Cesc because he underperformed for them. But Chelsea fans wanted him because he was great for Arsenal, for many seasons in the EPL.

Chelsea fans criticize Oscar because he's been inconsistent/bad for 3 reasons in a row. But Juve fans want him because of what? THAT CL game..or his time in Brazil...or his games for Brazil..or his reputation + youtube highlights?

Not the same thing at all.

Madrid fans based their opinion on this bad season of Bale. Chelsea fans praise Bale because he was great in the EPL for Spurs, for a few seasons.

Barca fans slated Cesc because he underperformed for them. But Chelsea fans wanted him because he was great for Arsenal, for many seasons in the EPL.

Chelsea fans criticize Oscar because he's been inconsistent/bad for 3 reasons in a row. But Juve fans want him because of what? THAT CL game..or his time in Brazil...or his games for Brazil..or his reputation + youtube highlights?

You should be able to answer your own questions - not that hard unless you choose not to see the obvious virtues Oscar has as a player (that Jose and apparently Juve do).

Would people rate pogba that highly (I don't btw) were he 33 years old? I certainly wouldn't.

Pogba is sought after because he can still improve and probably will. Same with Oscar.

Oscar must improve for me as well. He's not good enough for the club to fly higher. I just don't see the logic of selling good prospects tbh. And then watch them deliver elsewhere.

Some fans are fickle. When Oscar is doing well, he is our future, when he has bad games, they want him out. Same for past two seasons. He is 23 and with the style he plays, he can only get better. Just needs to bulk up a bit (or get generaly stronger) and he is good.

Morata-Dybala

OScar

Pogba/Vidal-Marchisio

Holding Mid to replace pirlo aka Verrati...

Juventus project has a lot of young guys on their team with another set on loan and another set co owned...

If I was juventus i would swap verrati for pogba and get some cash back in return or get back marquinhos as well..

Only team in italy that is worth mentioning.... Roma has a few good young talent as does inter, but they both suck as a team

I thought Juve can climb realy high sooner or later, but lately Im realizing they have more trouble than not.

Tevez, their arguably best player will leave soon, quite possibly for free.

Pirlo, Barzagli, Buffon will retire soon. Again no money.

Pogba will leave eventualy. He suits juve brilliantly, but fair enough they will get alot of money for him to buy two quality Cms (or someone like Verratti).

Morata will be liability as he will return to Madrid if he becomes realy good.

Marchisio has a year left on contract. Probably will stay, but nothing is certain atm.

They have no proper full backs. No proper wingers either.

Then there is Vidal, who might be attracting some attention from bigger clubs.

They do have plenty players on loan like Berardi or Rugani, but still. IMO it will be very difficult to replace Pirlo because only player to do that is Verratti and he will be extremely expensive. Or they will have to change whole setup of team with classic DM, CM, #10, wingers, etc.

I realy miss the days when Milan, Juve even Inter were forces in european football. It made CL ALOT more interesting. Nowdays its Barca, Real, Barca, Real, Bayern and thats it. Everyone else is outsider. 8 years ago you had Barca, juve, Real, Chelsea, Manchester, milan, bayern, hell even liverpool, arsenal.

The only thing I realy get excited these days are that smaller clubs like BVB or Atletico make it quite far and make tournament bit more unpredictable.

Even PL itself was alot more entertaining few years ago. You had United vs Chelsea, Cole vs Ronaldo. Now you have Willian vs Blackett....just one of hundred examples...

I realy miss the days when Milan, Juve even Inter were forces in european football. It made CL ALOT more interesting. Nowdays its Barca, Real, Barca, Real, Bayern and thats it. Everyone else is outsider. 8 years ago you had Barca, juve, Real, Chelsea, Manchester, milan, bayern, hell even liverpool, arsenal.

The only thing I realy get excited these days are that smaller clubs like BVB or Atletico make it q

Even PL itself was alot more entertaining few years ago. You had United vs Chelsea, Cole vs Ronaldo. Now you have Willian vs Blackett....just one of hundred examples...

It's a case of money, the Italian clubs don't have enough of it, but Chelsea and United do, both clubs and City and PSG obviously will try their best to compete with the 3 top teams of the last few years in Europe. If they won't do it, they didn't do the right things..It's not out of their hands. Personally I don't think this Chelsea side are far from competing for CL on a yearly basis, Real and Bayern have serious issues themselves which makes it easier. Even with the domination of Real, Barca and Bayern, in the last 4 CL finals 4 other clubs got to the final, shows you there are some cracks Chelsea and United can get into.

Btw, you could have picked Di Maria vs Azpi or Hazard vs Shaw... and you could've picked Malouda vs Rafael.. Point is, both clubs have great players and both can have more of them, if needed. It's far from the situation with Milan, Liverpool or other clubs who can only enjoy the memories of the past. Although Milan are getting serious as well this summer...

It's a case of money, the Italian clubs don't have enough of it, but Chelsea and United do, both clubs and City and PSG obviously will try their best to compete with the 3 top teams of the last few years in Europe. If they won't do it, they didn't do the right things..It's not out of their hands. Personally I don't think this Chelsea side are far from competing for CL on a yearly basis, Real and Bayern have serious issues themselves which makes it easier. Even with the domination of Real, Barca and Bayern, in the last 4 CL finals 4 other clubs got to the final, shows you there are some cracks Chelsea and United can get into.

Btw, you could have picked Di Maria vs Azpi or Hazard vs Shaw... and you could've picked Malouda vs Rafael.. Point is, both clubs have great players and both can have more of them, if needed. It's far from the situation with Milan, Liverpool or other clubs who can only enjoy the memories of the past. Although Milan are getting serious as well this summer...

I know italian clubs have money issues but its their fault and their corupted organisations. It was just nicer to see clubs from all major competitions who had great teams.

What you say about picking Di Maria, Azpi etc..You are right, but competiton was alot stronger some time ago than it is now.

Oscar + cash for you know who. Good deal for all involved. Both clubs get their midfielde sorted for the next 10 years potentially and neither side comes out of the deal looking bad. Both clubs get great players.

Pogba would be our one "splash" signing and the midfield player José said he wanted. Falcao, Pogba, and another depth squad signing or two and we're set.