Oscar

themightyblue

According to the Sun, Juve are lining up a £30m bid for Oscar... Sell I'd say.

No reason to sell, no need to maker the squad weaker, and the money isn't too good to pass up on.

Next season the CAM position is a good situation if we do sign a RW, Willian showed good promise in CAM position toward the end of the season and Oscar showed good promise in the beginning of the season. That is a good situation I a am looking forward to see who wins out. Whoever losses out will still get good amount of playing time and can contribute.

Don't get me wrong I would like to see Pogba here, but this is a irrational belief to think we will sign Pogba if we somehow sell Oscar. Mou doesn't need to sell Oscar if he wanted Pogba.

if only he had more quality distribution and creativity, he would have been perfect for number 10. But way too often last 1 1/2 seasons he hasn't improved or has been too average.

never liked him much from the beginning. sell him and replace please

It would be unnerving if Chelsea sold Oscar without buying an adequate replacement. Fab in the permanent number 10 is an interesting proposition however.

More importantly, how in the world have you managed to write in that font on here? :lol: I feel it gives you an unfair advantage over everyone else sine your opinions look a lot more classy and convincing :P

Juve eye transfer for Chelsea midfielder Oscar

Here's hoping this is true. At least the Juve-Oscar links are building. As I said previously, Juve will have a lot of money to spend due to their progression in the CL - let's hope they're foolish enough to splash a lot on us.

Juventus project is good.

They signed one of the best young forward in the world and have another one in morata. Khedira is a good backup cm and juventus has like a million guys on loan.

You just know some people around here are biased with hate when Juventus fans all want him desperately.

We watch our team play more than Juventus fans. Majority of non-Chelsea fans lavish Cahill with praise whilst there is a high majority of Chelsea fans who think he has been poor several matches this season. Us as fans know more than people who probably never watch our PL games.

Mikel,Cuadrado,Cech (if he chooses to) Drogba leaving is enough. no need to overhaul the squad. only Cech made any valuable contributions on the field.

Oscar is 24 in September,we be better served helping him become consistently good than getting the money for hm we don`t need to improve the squad as we have plenty for that already.

We watch our team play more than Juventus fans. Majority of non-Chelsea fans lavish Cahill with praise whilst there is a high majority of Chelsea fans who think he has been poor several matches this season. Us as fans know more than people who probably never watch our PL games.

Yet some make comments like:

"Any Juve midfielder is better than Oscar really. " Which you can apply the same words you just said up. And even worse that kind of comment gets likes :clap: