Oscar

themightyblue

Oh no! God forbid him spending time with one of his closest mates!

On a serious note though, has nothing to do with Neymar, it's just how football is in general in Brazil, players go for the penalty rather than the finish as Robguima said above.

It was a joke......

Oh really? I forgot to laugh sorry...

LOL....

Oscar is a diver.... I said this before as well. If you watch him play, he dives and falls quite a bit...

If the brazilian league is truly like that, than their all divers as well...

He's been carded before for simulated dives as well.... So........

LOL....

Oscar is a diver.... I said this before as well. If you watch him play, he dives and falls quite a bit...

If the brazilian league is truly like that, than their all divers as well...

He's been carded before for simulated dives as well.... So........

Hazard's a diver as well to be fair. Many players feign contact to win fouls (mainly because referees are so hideously useless, on the whole), it's no big deal.

Hazard's a diver as well to be fair. Many players feign contact to win fouls (mainly because referees are so hideously useless, on the whole), it's no big deal.

nah..

Hazard doesnt really dive... BUt he baits for fouls.... (dont know how he expects to have a long career with each random kick he gets)..

Oscar on the otherhand, dives quite a bit (However, this generation of players dive a lot as well)...

Its not a big deal, but it is what it is... I didnt really have a problem with what he did this game because if you can get a penalty, play vs 10 men, and have their 2nd choice keeper.. In the long run, it would be better for the rest of the game, rather than just the one goal...

Oscar was booked for simulation, having rounded Kelvin Davis, minutes after coming on…
'He deserved to get booked. It's strange because Oscar is a clean player, he was waiting for the keeper to come and smash him because that usually happens, but the keeper wasn't coming, he stopped. I accepted his explanation to me, Oscar found himself in a moment of contradiction in a fraction of a second. It's a fair yellow card for a clean player.'

He's a MONSTER. Oscar and Mourinho are like the perfect pair, exactly the player Mou loves, and exactly the manager Oscar needed to be a world class player.

I liked Oscar since he first came but this season with that badass attitude on the pitch when he does absolute everything, he's becoming my favourite.

I cant be more satisfied right now about our trio of him, Willian and Hazard. Fit together so well.

A beast simply a beast. Willian and Hazard are key as well but they can go missing, especially Hazard but Oscar is Chelsea 's heart now. No matter the circumstances, he's always involved and fighting. Just a beast. <br /><br />That said though, that attempt to cheat Southampton was pathetic. Can't be doing that. A little dive once in a while is ok cause sometimes you have to to even get a call but to dive just the get someone sent off is the straight up cheating in my book. Oscar is better than that.

Loving the white-knight faggotry going on.. if a player feigns a foul in the box and gets a penalty he gets praised for being clever.

In this case it was ridiculous because he was 1on1 and could've easily skipped the goalie and score. He had made up his mind to go down, a brainfart.

Loving the white-knight faggotry going on.. if a player feigns a foul in the box and gets a penalty he gets praised for being clever.

In this case it was ridiculous because he was 1on1 and could've easily skipped the goalie and score. He had made up his mind to go down, a brainfart.

very true