Oscar

themightyblue

You see a lot of people forget that he played nearly every game for Brazil in their Olympic Games run and it is starting to show in his performances. He is a young and exhuberant player who is in need of rest. His start to his Chelsea career was fantastic and we should expect to see a lot more of the same and better next season when he is fully intergrated with life at Chelsea. Soo many moaners expecting him to produce magic in every performance in his first season after such a busy schedule are just spoiled fans who should take this into consideration.

his start was fantastic? ahhaahhaha

I think he should be given more chances in a deeper role, since Mata is starting every time as #10 now.

He's only played there twice i believe against Sunderland and Leeds, and i've liked some of the things he did in both games, and in both he had to play without a proper DM beside him. He worked hard for the team defensively, something he is very good at, and we all know of his qualities going forward.

Tbh he hasn't made the kind of impact i expected playing behind the striker, but i think he can do much better in the double pivot.

I think he was a really good #10 under Di Matteo but Rafa's system doesn't fit him.Oscar likes to drift to the sides and get the ball out of defense but Rafa's #10 play more like a striker rather than a midfielder and is a lot more static.In matter of fact everyone is more static,you see players changing positions only once in a while.

Oscar has almost everything a small playmaker(pirlo, xavi, benat, moutinho) has but since he has played as an AM all the time, he will always have a knack for going foward. That pivot needs positional discipline which will take a few matches for oscar to develop and i hope he gets a long spell there to develop into that.

He's not a winger. The one thing I loved about him before he joined us is that he plays with his head up - when he's on the wing he's always looking down at the ball because it's not his natural position.

He should've been moved to Ramires position because we had so much possession and territory but nothing coming from there. If we carry on as we are we might as well sell him because we're ruining him.

He's not a winger. The one thing I loved about him before he joined us is that he plays with his head up - when he's on the wing he's always looking down at the ball because it's not his natural position.

He should've been moved to Ramires position because we had so much possession and territory but nothing coming from there. If we carry on as we are we might as well sell him because we're ruining him.

If we ruin Oscar and stop him from becoming the player he should I would hate the club for it.

I'm getting more and more annoying with Benitez for not playing Oscar. You could argue that he should have started instead of Bertrand today (who wasn't spectacular by any means). If not, then he should have at least come on when we were 3-0 up. Instead, Rafa decided to take off Mata, bring on Paulo Ferreira and go to 5 at the back. That baffled me, to say the least.