Followers 2

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Our Brazilians

In 2012 I predicted he would become a better player than Eden Hazard. With the help of my friends and family I have since been able to overcome my crack addiction

Hazard is Hazard, Oscar is Oscar and Mata is Mata.

Posted Images

Will he really start under Mourinho ? Mourinho will probably bring in a few more players.

Have to wait and see really, however Oscar does have pace which Jose likes so that can be utilised more effectively.

Oscar will be so good under Mourinho, just wait!

You wasted your time with that post...it's so obvious that Oscar is going to be amazing under Mourinho that saying it out aloud feels silly...I hope Mou gives him a proper definitive position.

• Like 1

You wasted your time with that post...it's so obvious that Oscar is going to be amazing under Mourinho that saying it out aloud feels silly...I hope Mou gives him a proper definitive position.

If you are a sensible person, yes, I did waist my time. However, we have some delusional members and trolls here...

• Like 1

Love this little guy. He didn't have his best game, but his tenacity is absolutely outstanding. Very impressive work-rate and stamina. I think he will be Mourinho's new favourite. Great (team) performance from him - he didn't do that much offensively, but his tracking back and doubling-up with Cole on the left was necessary to stifle Benfica's attacking threat. The Little Genius is a trophy-winner, and he's wearing Chelsea blue! :cfc:

Had an average season in my opinion. We should bring in the bruyne for the right wing and place Oscar a line lower. That way we have 4 players who could change posistion non stop. (hazard,mata,oscar en de bruyne) Good luck defending against that.

About yesterday's game: offensively he didn't have a very good match, but his defensive contributions were so important. He was a more in our box than benfica's which was judging from the game more than necessary. I would have subbed him after Cardoza's penalty because Oscar was looking tired and moses could add some great amount of pace to the game.

• Like 1

He didn't play particularly well but then he's not left winger. It's not his fault he's being played out of position. I am desperate to see him in central midfield.

• Like 1

He didn't play particularly well but then he's not left winger. It's not his fault he's being played out of position. I am desperate to see him in central midfield.

problem is..we have mata. and i dont know if he is ready for the double pivot...he could play there though.