The London 2012 Olympics

Hutcho

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Better losing on pens than getting humped in 90 minutes tho i suppose. We're used to it. It's how we roll. We were shit anyway all tournament, woulda got ruined by Brazil so a blessing in disguise that we're out. It saves humiliation.

Better losing on pens than getting humped in 90 minutes tho i suppose. We're used to it. It's how we roll. We were shit anyway all tournament, woulda got ruined by Brazil so a blessing in disguise that we're out. It saves humiliation.

Brazil where horrible against Honduras!

And if it wasn't by some dodgy referee we would be talking about a Honduras vs Korea.

That sucked for Sturridge!

Nonetheless I want to ask, do people feel that Honduras got robbed?

It appears to me that the ref was favoring Brazil a lot.

The penalty and 2nd red were BS,but all the other calls were right imo.Honduras were trigger happy with the fouls.The first red card was 100% correct

i gotta be honest i have watched less than an hours worth of the GB football team all tournament. i don`t think sports like Football and Tennis should be in the Olympics. i only saw the Penalty we scored in normal time and the penalty kick from Giggs on. was more interested in the Athletics and other sports. having said all that i`ll be watching Murray and Murray/Robson in their tennis finals and cheering them on.

6 Gold medals for GB today happy days.

Honduras beat Spain. They woulda beat us too most likely, they are better than us. Brazil woulda hammered us because we're more of a scalp than Honduras. They underestimated Honduras.

i gotta be honest i have watched less than an hours worth of the GB football team all tournament. i don`t think sports like Football and Tennis should be in the Olympics. i only saw the Penalty we scored in normal time and the penalty kick from Giggs on. was more interested in the Athletics and other sports. having said all that i`ll be watching Murray and Murray/Robson in their tennis finals and cheering them on.

6 Gold medals for GB today happy days.

Couldn't agree more mate, Football is already really huge, as well as tennis, i was actually out of my seat cheering on MO, and Greg in the long jump...

That sucked for Sturridge!

Nonetheless I want to ask, do people feel that Honduras got robbed?

It appears to me that the ref was favoring Brazil a lot.

lol no way did Honduras got robbed. Hondouras players played very aggressive, I thought the ref was fair. They can't be blaming the ref for that loss.