The London 2012 Olympics

Hutcho

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait New Zealand are beating Australia in the medal count? omggggggggg loool

Bring on 2016 already! :cry: :cry: Although hopefully we can have a mini gold rush and get a few gold. We simply cannot lose to the Kiwis! Sorry @Kezza :P

:getin: :getin:

And Australia has 6 times the amount if people NZ does.

Sydney had more people than NZ does!

Who are yah!

Who are yah!

Who are yah!

Cap has gone very quiet after the first couple of days..i`m worried about him

i can hear Spandau Ballet again..... :getin: 6 competitive races on the trot GB have broken a World record at the Velodrome.. :dance: 5 Gold medals in the `drome. more very possibly coming from there alone.

happy days.

Cap has gone very quiet after the first couple of days..i`m worried about him

i can hear Spandau Ballet again..... :getin: 6 competitive races on the trot GB have broken a World record at the Velodrome.. :dance: 5 Gold medals in the `drome. more very possibly coming from there alone.

happy days.

Yep our country definately has a thing for going quickly on bikes, probably comes from the mass culture people in cars trying to kill anyone on a bike so the "racing spirit" is with them from a young age...

Why have I gone quiet?

The Olympics finished for me on day two. I don't care whatsoever for them. Mens Road Race is the only event worth my while, and its over.

Velo cycling is wank. Its the T20 of cycling, purists such as myself dislike the attention such an event gets.

Yep our country definately has a thing for going quickly on bikes, probably comes from the mass culture people in cars trying to kill anyone on a bike so the "racing spirit" is with them from a young age...

that`s kind of my theory with Aussie and Yank swimmers being so good.well Yank swimmers now. the swimming away from Sharks.:)

Alright lads.

Womens Basketball: Australia 74-58 Great Britain

Men's Road Race: Australia 6th place, Great Britain 'Dream Team' 29th.

Overall medal count: Australia 2 (1 gold, 1 bronze); Great Britain 0.

B)

Why have I gone quiet?

The Olympics finished for me on day two. I don't care whatsoever for them. Mens Road Race is the only event worth my while, and its over.

Velo cycling is wank. Its the T20 of cycling, purists such as myself dislike the attention such an event gets.

there you go. not seen a medal update since from you.

what twat let Ramsey take another penalty, after he had just scored a crippled one? IMO a 2nd penalty has always to be taken by an other player. Just don't know why Ramsey takes penalties at all, he obviously sucks at penalties.

Let Studge or Sinclair take penalties. both have already scored those