The London 2012 Olympics

Hutcho

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He stumbled, jogged and won without breaking sweat. He's scary if he starts well and actually gives it his all. Now the Jamaican champion, Blake.

So all the Jamaicans have won so far, might get a 1,2,3 in the final.

I'd love Chambers to get a medal. I know it's his own fault but he really has gone through hell in the last few years. I watched him years ago. I, for one am so happy he's competing here and he ran nicely in his 1st round race. I don't think he'll get a medal tho, your prediction is realistic. 'MON DWAIN!

Slow start but GB really have done us proud in this Olympics with medals still to be won. Fantastic morning for us winning 2 Golds and a Silver and Jess has extended her lead in the Heptathlon to 258 points with a season best in the long jump, great effort Jessica!

100 Sprints down to business. Hard to tell weather Bolt is going to bring the pace to the final but he looked as if he was jogging 90 meters of that heat, so hopefully he has half a second or more in him. Yohan looked most impressive and my money is on him winning the final and last but not least well done Adam Gemili that was a good run for your first Olympic sprint!

If Jess actually GIVE IT she coulda got 50m. She didn't even seem to try there tbh she knows she's in a pretty good position. Be nice to see her win with style, tho.

she is 200/1 on, all she has to do is make sure she finishes the 800 metres and its done... No point straining something trying too hard when its not needed...

she is 200/1 on, all she has to do is make sure she finishes the 800 metres and its done... No point straining something trying too hard when its not needed...

Well, in that case, fuck it then lol i didn't realise she was that far ahead. Still be nice to do what Daley Thompson did and just casually jog round the 800m in lap of honour fashion when everyone else are breaking their backs lol.

Here she goes again 46 ish. Meh that'll do. She's never liked the javelin too much anyway.

Think u mean 1/200 on tho lol.

Well, in that case, fuck it then lol i didn't realise she was that far ahead. Still be nice to do what Daley Thompson did and just casually jog round the 800m in lap of honour fashion when everyone else are breaking their backs lol.

Here she goes again 46 ish. Meh that'll do. She's never liked the javelin too much anyway.

Think u mean 1/200 on tho lol.

200/1 on means 1/200....

1/200 on means 200/1

But anyway, yeah hopefully she just gets round, probably will do pretty well in the 800 anyway but as you said she doesn't have to bust a gut, so should be able to run it comfortably not too worried if its not here best run...

Bolt is a sprinter, the 4 odd lbs are secondary in these short distances

won't see a world rec in the 100m this time. Sth around 9.7

--

Glad for Ennis for her superior Hepathlon. Exp at the Games in London i'm pretty mcuch supportive of Team GB