The London 2012 Olympics

Hutcho

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Blue in my veins

try re-reading my post again. it`s a suggestion shared in response to another member who asked why would anyone hate federer.

a suggestion as a possible reason for someone feeling the need to say they hate someone. without giving any reason. i did not once state that it is fact. just the only reason i could think of for the need of such a strong dislike for someone. nothing has changed..still no reason has been given to why you hate Federer.

It's a bit shit, i mean throwing a ball into the net is not that skillful, also the keeper hardly saves, might as well not be there.

Well, this suggests that you've never seen a proper handball game, so I rather not start an argument about this. :)

Why aint handball popular in England?

not many olympic sports are mate. most of the sports that are popular in england are traditional sports that were invented in England in the 17th or 18th century. some sports that were invented by us English have become popular elsewhere but have become a minority sport in England..and/or Great Britain as a whole. e.g. Baseball.

It's a bit shit, i mean throwing a ball into the net is not that skillful, also the keeper hardly saves, might as well not be there.

I'm watching Tunisia vs TeamGB right now, and I can see why you don't like handball, your team sucks hard! Anyway handball is a lot of fun when you understand the rules and how each team attacks and defends. It's also really fun to play.

Funny seeing so many women triathletes falling off their bikes :lol:

Apparently our girl (Hall) is world champ at this so she might win unless she stacks it.

Handball is quite entertaining to watch but it's an awful sport. Bit like Basketball, we are truly shit at it. How do we even have a team? We don't play it!

can remember in the Sydney games with the triathlon, when they were in the water ,all 30 odd splashing to fuck,thinking that just looks like a cakewalk for "man-eating" sharks..

i haven`t even bothered watching the handball..don`t think it`s got anything to do with us not being good at it,we`d have to have an interest in it to have a chance. @Choulo19 "watching Tunisia v Team GB,i can see why you don`t like it your team sucks hard."

you got your own nationality down as English same as Ollie,James and myself..that would make it to be your team too don`t ya think? :D

aswell as Scots,Welsh,Northern Irish.