The London 2012 Olympics

Hutcho

i hate federeer.......just absolutely hate him (great skill dont deny that) but will never suppo him...feel so bad for del porto prob lost it now :cry: :cry: :cry:

match point federer..................

How is there anybody in the World who HATES Federer? :cry:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For everything this man has done in the sport, he deserves to represent his country in an Olympic final and i will be going for him even if it's against Murray because i appreciate what he's brought to the sport. What an epic game.

only reason i can see for hating Federer is that after years of the U.S dominating the male tournaments in the sport,when Federer came along and raised the bar to a higher level both in play and how to act as a champion. it`s too bitter a pill to swallow for some.

only reason i can see for hating Federer is that after years of the U.S dominating the male tournaments in the sport,when Federer came along and raised the bar to a higher level both in play and how to act as a champion. it`s too bitter a pill to swallow for some.

ok that is not the reason, and to suggest that is ignorant and also the ONLY reason, my days i didnt know he was second coming of Christ! people have varied opinons. why dont i just say you english love him cuz you know murray is nowhere near his level and need someone to ride on!?!? fukin hell .................anyways i recognize he has second to none abilities but come on who was there challenging him?? absolutely fukin no-one. now he has nadal, & djokovic.............. murray(all hype not even in same breath as these three). and look he is nowhere as dominant as before. i mean you can give him credit for beating everyone before or take my route and say he barely had any competition.

if nadal and federer switched spots nadal would have met ever single record fed set during that undominalble stretch.

He's 31, the rest of the big guns are in their peak. Who won Wimbledon, beating 2 younger guys who are both in the top 4? Mr Roger Federer. I like class, he has class. Best tennis player ever, like why i like Messi for example. I've watch it and witnessed both of these talents develop and be the best ever at what they do. The reason Federer went so long unchallenged was because he was better than everyone else, quite simply. It didn't mean everyone else was shit.

He's 31, the rest of the big guns are in their peak. Who won Wimbledon, beating 2 younger guys who are both in the top 4? Mr Roger Federer. I like class, he has class. Best tennis player ever, like why i like Messi for example. I've watch it and witnessed both of these talents develop and be the best ever at what they do. The reason Federer went so long unchallenged was because he was better than everyone else, quite simply. It didn't mean everyone else was shit.

okay and who beat federer three straight finals............

this is an opinion debate and there is no way you or i will change....but making him like some god is soo fukin annoying when IMO he had no one challenging him.

ok that is not the reason, and to suggest that is ignorant and also the ONLY reason, my days i didnt know he was second coming of Christ! people have varied opinons. why dont i just say you english love him cuz you know murray is nowhere near his level and need someone to ride on!?!? fukin hell .................anyways i recognize he has second to none abilities but come on who was there challenging him?? absolutely fukin no-one. now he has nadal, & djokovic.............. murray(all hype not even in same breath as these three). and look he is nowhere as dominant as before. i mean you can give him credit for beating everyone before or take my route and say he barely had any competition.

if nadal and federer switched spots nadal would have met ever single record fed set during that undominalble stretch.

in the last 6 years there have been FOUR great tennis players ,,, Federer is the oldest ..he has set records that will be hard to beat.

the other three are all great players, I fear Nadal might be plagued by Injury. I am delighted for Murray ,

I can also remember wheb Americans and Australian dominated world tennis . I am happier now to see more countries tasting victory.

It is appreciating sport and excellence without regard to nationalism

okay and who beat federer three straight finals............

this is an opinion debate and there is no way you or i will change....but making him like some god is soo fukin annoying when IMO he had no one challenging him.

Yeah, its understandable, thats your opinion, I accept that, but why the hate?

I mean, I dont like Nadal for example, because I think his playstyle is boring, but I dont hate him.

I hate Murray :rant:

And before someone drags me into the above battle of nations, I just dislike him because he seems like an arrogant mama's boy unlike Djokovic who is genuinely a nice and funny guy.

you usually post well. disappointed with your irrational post about Murray.

you usually post well. disappointed with your irrational post about Murray.

Allow me to explain. I dislike Murray because of the way he acts on the court, the way he never looks at the kids carrying his stuff and helping him, and his general facial expressions and reactions make him seem like an overly-arrogant c*nt, or at least that's what he looks like to me. The "hate" part was because he just knocked out Djokovic, my favorite player. I'm generally a bitter looser.

Allow me to explain. I dislike Murray because of the way he acts on the court, the way he never looks at the kids carrying his stuff and helping him, and his general facial expressions and reactions make him seem like an overly-arrogant c*nt, or at least that's what he looks like to me. The "hate" part was because he just knocked out Djokovic, my favorite player. I'm generally a bitter looser.

ok understand :beer: