Laughing Stock - Official

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

harsh on sheva at the end but i must admit, 2005 seems like a whole fukin decade ago. 03-06 is a million miles away from this present day bollocks.

Agreed. It is a bit hard on Sheva, but then again the manager didnt want him in the first place. If Roman had kept his fucking nose out Sheva would still be scoring for Milan.

Lowest common denominator - Roman

Well whoever made that video, i would tell him to get his facts right before postig it. Petr Cech was Ranieri's buy not Mourinho's

oh ok so "whoever made that video" got a small fact wrong. Does that make it all better then? :rolleyes:

Its the "point" of the video that sums it all up - and its spot on

Well whoever made that video, i would tell him to get his facts right before postig it. Petr Cech was Ranieri's buy not Mourinho's

warnie, you should look at yourself. you also give lots of wrong facts. sorry

I'd agree to an extent that Shevchenko is the catalyst of our downfall as had'nt of Roman signed him it would'nt of kicked off between Roman and Jose.

But the irony is that Roman is the main catalyst as if he stayed out of team affairs Jose would still be here.

The way Chelsea is being run atm a top manager will not touch us with a barge pole

Hearts in Scotland is a perfect example of the way we're going under Abramovich.

I'd agree to an extent that Shevchenko is the catalyst of our downfall as had'nt of Roman signed him it would'nt of kicked off between Roman and Jose.

But the irony is that Roman is the main catalyst as if he stayed out of team affairs Jose would still be here.

The way Chelsea is being run atm a top manager will not touch us with a barge pole

Hearts in Scotland is a perfect example of the way we're going under Abramovich.

I agree. But I understand why Roman wants to get involved. He has invested £0.7 billion into this club. But a club has a manager for a reason. The catalyst of our downfall was that the club just wasn't big enough for two egos the size of Mourinho's and Roman's.

Agree.Poor Sheva but lol Jose obviously never wanted him.Roman kept wanting him to play him when he was off form and we were basically were playing with 10 men and all kicked off from there.

And yeh if Roman hadnt tried to tell Jose who to pick everything be ok but noooo

No doubt Oxo will be releasing a cube with our name on it

For those few that don't understand my tounge in cheek post,i'm not going to bother explaining it :)

For the ones who are currently scratching their heads..just think Beef, Chicken, Vegetable...and Laughing :smiliecap1:

It all stems down to the fact that Roman didn't let Jose make all the decisions and manage the team how he wanted to. Its as simple as that. Roman has brought the club up and now hes pulling it down.