Can't Decide where to travel.

xPetrCechx

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about the food in this cities???good ??? :)

There are good pastries and food is more universal than it used to be. 30 years ago, and in many places, you'd only get the local food. Now, you can eat food from all over the world in virtually any major city. Central Europe is not typically known for their cuisine though. There is this interesting Austrian dish that you might want to try called Schnitzel . :)

• 1 month later...

Ever thought of a trip to Australia?

I know for a lot of people they really don't want to sit on a plane for that long, but having said that, a LOT of people I speak to want to visit us here!

i have a friend in NZ...

Prague, or any city in the Czech republic. You simply HAVE TO try our beer.

Believe me, i tried many times... :D

Got the most diverse trip planned for November.

First was supposed to be only London (soley to go see a couple if matches) and hong kong (Christmas with mum) then added rome onto the itinerary, then the missus wanted to ride elephants do added Thailand onto it, then last week mum asked us if we wanted to spend Christmas in harbin (north china) with her instead of HK. All crammed into 6weeks.

Varity of cultures to witness. Gonna be epic.

If anyone in the london area has a couch or something to crash on, it would be much appreciated :D.

London accommodation is day light robbery!