Man Utd Is Out Of The Fa Cup

the wes

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a massive result, absolutely huge. Man Utd had 2 off the line, a definite pen turned down, hit the post, 18 shots to 3, 7 on target to 2, double the possesion but as for goals, Man Utd scored 0 and portsmouth scored 1 lmao. I cannot stop laughing, i'm absolutely pissing myself. I'm scared Pompey will win it, they have had amazing luck in it this year. Preston battered them and man utd battered them but they still managed to win both late on 1-0. Crazy Shit.

Edited by OllieCFC

Cant believe that Pompy managed to keep the ball out at times lol

A pen at OT eeeek

And Fergie was moaning about going to Wembly for semis tehehe you dont have to now :P

Treble talk pfft..ok can still be done with the Community Shield but no one remembers who won that..woops

Lets go get the job done

And well done Harry!!!

and not just a pen to the away team at old trafford, but he even sent off their keeper!!! How can it be! "The referee's a Legend"! lol. As the first post says.........

WE HAVE TO WIN THE FA CUP NOW!

Edited by OllieCFC

And denied them a pen!Thought he was gana play till they scored but my god lol.Guess he was unaware or sick of the rule.

Eeeeeek

And defo!!

And again with the random double posting wtf is with this computer!!!

Edited by Laylabelle

its so excited, it posted it twice :D

omg its all gone crazy, referee diciding not to give man utd a pen but giving portsmouth one and sending off man utds GK. who was the ref again? i wanna send him some fan mail.

Edited by OllieCFC

Van der sar will be out for a few weeks and Kusz....whatever will defo be out for 3 games. Not sure who they'll bring in, whether to bring Foster back from his loan or a number 4. Lol cant bring a GK back for 3 games then send him back again :D so maybe an untried will have to do the job.

Edited by OllieCFC

They do have Foster back but still that plays into our hands and Arsenals.

Fergie went nuts in his post match interview saying Portsmouth were able to hang on as they had the ref on their side etc. etc. What about the extra minute he added at the end?

Fergie being an arse

What goes around, ALWAYS COMES BACK!

Man Utd always get the refs decisions at the theatre of cunts. Dont like it when the boots on the other foot do they. Awwwww my heart soooo bleeds for them.

Edited by OllieCFC