How many games you missed in 2011/2012

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I missed a lot of Premier League games (15) because I'm a youth coach on Saturdays. Until December I did download the games to see it later but after I stopped to do it.

My proudest or shameful achievement (it depends of the point of view lol) is to have watched 114 Premier League games this term though :ph34r:

I missed a lot of Premier League games (15) because I'm a youth coach on Saturdays. Until December I did download the games to see it later but after I stopped to do it.

My proudest or shameful achievement (it depends of the point of view lol) is to have watched 114 Premier League games this term though :ph34r:

We probably wouldn't have some of your brilliant posts if you didn't watch those games. Keep em, coming seb. That is a lot of games though...

I think I missed maybe 4 or 5 games (all Carling/FA cup matches) which is fewer than usual but my schedule allowed me free time at the right time this year. I also missed the last game against Blackburn because let's face it, what football fan would rather watch a completely meaningless game over watching matches that decide who wins the Premiership. I am a Chelsea supporter, but I love football.

Saw all the prem, carling cup, fa cup and champions league, with the exception of 2 games in the early part of the season when on holiday. What really annoys me is that if i dont go to the game and watch it, most games arn't on tv in the UK because of scheduling rights etc, yet some channel in the middle east can see them all... Lucky i can get them online. Cant wait til the days when every single game is on TV at some point, not that it will ever happen probably.

It's funny but I manage my time according to Chelsea matches, so I missed just one - Sunderland-Chelsea...

I do exactly the same and funny enough I'm sure that was the only game i missed last season too! How strange! You aren't me from a parallel universe are you?