Oleg Salenko

Atholy

Apparently every player who has a good 45 minutes on the European Championship is good enough to open a topic in this thread :fainthv9:

What about Oleg Salenko? A great attacker with a lot of international experience (even played for both Russia AND Ukraine)! Played at numerous European clubs: Zenit, Dinamo Kiev, Valencia, Glasgow Rangers,... .

Not only did he had a good 45minutes... he even managed to have an outstanding 90 minutes in the '94 WC game against Cameroon, scoring 5(!!!) goals in one game (sharing the golden booth with Hristo Stoichkov. Until now still a record!

Ok I know he's rather old... but hey, this means pure experience we bring to the bridge! He's only one year older the RDM so you can imagine how well they will get a long both on and off the pitch!

Furthermore he has "bargain" all over him!!!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Please tell me you're joking :fainthv9:

29 is a bit old, 34 is very old....43 is too old even by Milan standards (and that's saying something!) :lol:

And then they laugh at me when I want a player like Giovani Dos Santos!

Haha guys please! I think this guy retired from playing football at least 10 years ago :D So of course I'm joking!!!

I just don't like the fact that every guy who plays a somewhat decent game at the EC gets a topic in this thread... makes it hard to follow B)

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You