The Anti-Wish List

Modric - we've already fucked them in the arse taking the Champions League place, so I don't want to make it easy for that twat Levy by giving them £30m+.

Walcott - So overrated.

Anyone from Liverpool - Our new feeder club haven't done us too proud yet!

Anyone but Robbie Di Matteo for manager - Robbie deserves a chance, even if it's only a season.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have tbh with the exception of Chelsea games i don't watch much of EPL games. I don't know why people are against Fellaini and Tiote, from the few games i have seen they seem like good players and would help the team. Modric i can understand because of the transfer fee. I have mostly seen him in big games like Arsenal, City, and United. I have to say in none of these games he has impressed me, if anyone can recall when he has he performed well against us, City, Arsenal, and United?

The player i don't want to see is Lucas Moura. He has phenomenal technical skills on the ball and his close control is second to none. He has major decision making and end product issues, that is major red flags for a player that is being quoted to cost around 35m. He is not a intelligent player i feel, that is something you cant teach and correct.

I have tbh with the exception of Chelsea games i don't watch much of EPL games. I don't know why people are against Fellaini and Tiote, from the few games i have seen they seem like good players and would help the team. Modric i can understand because of the transfer fee.

It's not just the amount of the transfer fee, it's the club that would receive it.

i dont want modric @ all he can feck off to manure if he wants.. they denied us for 4o million last summer.. know his being romoured to go for 25///

walcott.. please let not him be our frustration for the next 4 years.. we finally gettin rid of molouda and kolou lets not do this again.