Eden Hazard

the wes

I thought he played pretty well, definitely better than against Villa. He was pushed and fouled a lot, created a couple of chances, though no shots again.

At this rate, we should just create a thread 'Did Hazard take a shot in the game against...'...

reduce the expectations and you'll be so much happier with eden. No player should be expected to be a future balon' dor winner (maybe 1 or 2) but Just look at Eden as a Iniesta hybrid and you'll realize goals aren't really that important to his game.

His lack of scoring is the reason I like to see Schurrler starting game though. Only Costa as a goal threat is not ideal

I think on the ball hazard is brilliant, need to work on his off the ball movement. Basically watch schurlle movement

I'm not so sure - he's a frustrating player to watch sometimes - one game he can be slick and pass/move - least night he kept holding the ball, slowing things down - and seemed to be very static.

On his day - he is unbelievable, but on an average day he's not much fun to support...

Hope he now has a stormer against Arsenal to prove me wrong! :)

He could have had a few assists the last games if it wasn't for poor finishing, he also missed out on a 1 v 1 thanks to an off side Shürlle. If he had scored that one or if his assists were converted he might have been considered our best player on the field.

That's the thing about passes. If they aren't converted, they don't "count," no matter how good the passes are. Eden could have had a few assists, but so could Oscar, and so could Cesc. But terrible finishing ruined it. We'd better sort it out before Arsenal game.

He could have had a few assists the last games if it wasn't for poor finishing, he also missed out on a 1 v 1 thanks to an off side Shürlle. If he had scored that one or if his assists were converted he might have been considered our best player on the field.

It just goes to show how fine the line is between 'not doing enough' and 'world-class!!1!1!1!'.

This is the form that makes him top 10 rated wingers in the world. If he does this EVERY WEEK he will get at least 20 goals/assists every single season. Lets hope he can keep this up. This is what people are criticizing him for, he is capable of moments like today but then next week against Stoke he will be back to laboring mode. But he is our best CAM and certainly the most gifted player imo.

He is dribbling into the box so much more this season!!! Only a matter of time before his decision making and finishing becomes top class and we'll have a ballon'd'or player on our starting lineup :wave:

Fantastic match from our danger man