Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Eden Hazard

DavidEU
Followers 9

I dont think Conte will ever let Hazard leave while in charge, thats Madness.

Hazard is our best player with Costa & Fabregas, Kante is up there too, all others are utter garbage especially the innefective Willian, Oscar, Ivanovic, offensively Azpi, and of course Matic. I dont blame him while he is playing with complete brainless attacking players with no vision.

If Conte manages to make us finish 3rd it will be a really good season, 4th too.

• Replies 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My son with Eden today [emoji7]

I hate Eden Hazard because he hasn't already scored 200 goals for Chelsea and he because was bought for £32 million and because other people like him and because other people hate him and because he h

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Styles said:

What would be the best destination for Hazard?

Funnily enough I think it's City but I doubt that move would ever happen. He must be so envious of De Bruyne right now.

Bayern Munich?

Are you actually a Chelsea fan? Or do you care more about whats best for Hazard?

1 hour ago, Polo7 said:

Are you actually a Chelsea fan? Or do you care more about whats best for Hazard?

Chelsea fan who wants to see Hazard fulfil his talent but understands it won't be at Chelsea.

Hope that answers it.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Like you you mean?

Oh really? By your logic every single person on forums (including you) is an attention whore for commenting on whatever the fuck they want.

Nice try at being sarcastic and savvy. Better luck next time.

10 hours ago, Azpinator said:

Oh really? By your logic every single person on forums (including you) is an attention whore for commenting on whatever the fuck they want.

Nice try at being sarcastic and savvy. Better luck next time.

I have been posting on fan forums since 2003. I will give you £20 million for every post you find where I've called anyone an attention whore. You on the other hand, while freely commenting on another team's manager criticised him for commenting on another team's player. That is hypocrisy and your response to me is just silly.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Styles said:

1-2 good games in this set up is an achievement. Kudos to Hazard for being able to pull it off :worship:

What club achievements? We can finish 10th without wasting the talents of a top player in the process.

Sometimes finger pointing at players can be funny over here...People are still fuming about the dastardly Eddie Izzard...

• Like 1
13 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

I have been posting on fan forums since 2003. I will give you £20 million for every post you find where I've called anyone an attention whore. You on the other hand, while freely commenting on another team's manager criticised him for commenting on another team's player. That is hypocrisy and your response to me is just silly.

Mourinho isn't a Chelsea fan who went on a forum to read about one of his favourite players only to see a quote by a former manager that he eventually disliked and decided to criticise that manager based on that quote. Mourinho's job is to focus on his team. I'm not a football manager talking to major media platforms so the criteria is different.

And by the way, if you think I'm an attention whore, why would you change the topic and attack me? That to me makes you more of a self-righteous attention whore than I am. You could've easily ignored silly hypocrite people like me. Instead, you chose to drag this nonsense discussion and give me the attention I supposedly want.

But hey, congratulations on 13 years of online self-righteousness!

3 hours ago, Azpinator said:

Mourinho isn't a Chelsea fan who went on a forum to read about one of his favourite players only to see a quote by a former manager that he eventually disliked and decided to criticise that manager based on that quote. Mourinho's job is to focus on his team. I'm not a football manager talking to major media platforms so the criteria is different.

And by the way, if you think I'm an attention whore, why would you change the topic and attack me? That to me makes you more of a self-righteous attention whore than I am. You could've easily ignored silly hypocrite people like me. Instead, you chose to drag this nonsense discussion and give me the attention I supposedly want.

As I implied in my previous post, I have never called anyone an attention whore, not even you. I have however called you an hypocrite and I repeat the charge.

5 hours ago, Azpinator said:

1 hour ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

As I implied in my previous post, I have never called anyone an attention whore, not even you. I have however called you an hypocrite and I repeat the charge.

Alright fellas, let's leave it there. Please continue to talk football but let's not take swipes at each other. 

• Like 2
22 hours ago, Styles said:

Chelsea fan who wants to see Hazard fulfil his talent but understands it won't be at Chelsea.

Hope that answers it.

Not really, seems like you are putting Hazard ahead of Chelsea.

Each to their own. Chelsea > any one player.

• Like 1
On 9/19/2016 at 0:43 PM, Polo7 said:

Not really, seems like you are putting Hazard ahead of Chelsea.

Each to their own. Chelsea > any one player.

Come on Saitama be easy on the guy - I don't want to see you punch him & crush him ;)

• Like 1