Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Eden Hazard

DavidEU
Followers 9

Roy Keane:I would kick Eden Hazard if his attitude was poor :worship2:

Roy Keane says he would kick in training any player who spoke repeatedly of wanting to leave his club after questioning Eden Hazard's attitude.Hazard, whose form at Chelsea attracted widespread criticism for much of last season, will line up for Belgium on Saturday in Group E at Euro 2016, against the Republic of Ireland, whose assistant manager is Keane.

"Don't get me wrong; I think he's an outstanding player," Keane said. "But if you'd asked if I was playing with anybody… and they were constantly talking… that they were wanting to leave, and they had a poor attitude to training, then I would kick them in training."

BBC

• Replies 26k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My son with Eden today [emoji7]

I hate Eden Hazard because he hasn't already scored 200 goals for Chelsea and he because was bought for £32 million and because other people like him and because other people hate him and because he h

Posted Images

Real Captain :cig:

13466197_624494317723782_2732528493586521352_n.jpg

Wesley sonck slept with him on the the same room on a WC so many years ago.

Eden was never serieus, not before we went to sleep and when we got up in the morning, always joking.

Here in the picture he seems serious for a moment :-)

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, xPetrCechx said:

Real Captain :cig:

13466197_624494317723782_2732528493586521352_n.jpg

I hope if nothing else, captaining his national team turns into a good learning experience.

Taking leadership of the game, whether they were wearing the armband or not, is a quality a lot of our older WC players had. 

EDIT: A lot of our previous WC players were national team captains as well.

How many world class players do we have on our team ? It's just him and Courtois. He's one of the few bright spots on the team and if he leaves we're done for.

I wouldn't sell him but if a great bid came in (Pogba level money) it would make me really think hard to be honest. I just don't think he'll ever reach his full potential here. 

57 minutes ago, nono said:

I wouldn't sell him but if a great bid came in (Pogba level money) it would make me really think hard to be honest. I just don't think he'll ever reach his full potential here. 

On the contrary I think he reached his full potential last season, when we won the title. Then he wanted a season-long siesta. The boy is too laid back, in a team full of stars he wouldn't produce anything because of his "Others will think about winning this match." mentality.
Still I wouldn't sell him though, not even for astronomical bids. With whom do you replace him this season?

On 22 June 2016 at 1:25 AM, Captain Ahmed said:

Afraid to score goals and to shoot.

Really!! Just because he is more of a creative player than a goalscorer that doesn't mean that he is afraid of score goals or to shoot. You don't have to be a Poacher to be great. He is just a different kind of winger.

42 minutes ago, kellzfresh said:

Hopefully he plays as well as well as draxler did today in terms of sheer dribbling and chances created. 

Certainly has. Been sensational so far.

• Like 3

He's playing better, but he's not as good as i've seen him play for Chelsea back in the day.The boy needs rest but no one is allowing him that, maybe he'll never reaches those heights again, mhh.