Eden Hazard

the wes

True that. Why does the majority here want to change his game? It would be unnatural for him. He'll get there and add more goals to his game, in time. But his main game will always be that of a feeder. I highly doubt we'll ever see him take take 5-6 shots a game on average.

Anyway, Eden was really bossing it last night vs .Colombia, he was a delight to watch. I haven't seen him play like that for Chelsea this season besides the match against Real Madrid (preseason) and Bayern. I was really surprised actually, given his current form for Chelsea. Yesterday, if I recall correct, there was only one opportunity where he could've taken the shot. Definitely not 3 or 4.

Yea you watched how he was dribbling and driving at players for belgium? i want that for chelsea

And no one should say mourinho's tactics is stopping hazard from shining. He had ronaldo and dimaria and they were dribble kings in europe under mourinho.

Yea you watched how he was dribbling and driving at players for belgium? i want that for chelsea

And no one should say mourinho's tactics is stopping hazard from shining. He had ronaldo and dimaria and they were dribble kings in europe under mourinho.

Kellzfresh, what are you on about?

Did I say I don't want him to play like that for Chelsea? No, I did not.

Did I say anything about Mourinho's tactics stopping Hazard from shining? No, I did not.

I was just informing you lot about how he performed for Belgium against Colombia, cause I figured some people here would like to know that since he plays for Chelsea, right? If you don't care about knowing that, then just skip it. I also expressed my opinion on the tendency of people wanting to change his play style.

Did I say anything about Mourinho's tactics stopping Hazard from shining? No, I did not.

I was just informing you lot about how he performed for Belgium against Colombia, cause I figured some people here would like to know that since he plays for Chelsea, right? If you don't care about knowing that, then just skip it. I also expressed my opinion on the tendency of people wanting to change his play style.

Pretty sure he just agreed with you and added he wants him to play like that for Chelsea. Calm down son :)

Agree with that. He did show his capabilites in against Bayern and Schalke...

Against average PL teams that sit deep and play a physical game, he tends to get bogged down. I think he should be more aggressive against such sides, BUT it would really help him if some of his fellow Attack mids would engage in better movement and release him into better positions.

Agree with that. He did show his capabilites in against Bayern and Schalke...

Against average PL teams that sit deep and play a physical game, he tends to get bogged down. I think he should be more aggressive against such sides, BUT it would really help him if some of his fellow Attack mids would engage in better movement and release him into better positions.

Maybe teams that sit deep are his problem, or our teams lack of movement up front. But if he tries to force the issue by running at defenders even if he loses the ball a few times, some will work and it will lead to important goals.

Do you remember the 4th goal against cardiff he scored, he dribbled into the box, where the defender couldnt make a careless tackle and he blasted it in. I think he should dribble into the box more, that will reduce the aggressiveness of the defenders in fear of giving away a penalty

Calm down bro, i didnt say u said anything, i actually supported u. I wanted to clarify that hazard is having more of a confidence problem with his abilities than form.

And this argument normally leads to mourinho's tactics is spoiling him and i wanted to stop it before anyone else says it.

Calm down bro, i didnt say u said anything, i actually supported u. I wanted to clarify that hazard is having more of a confidence problem with his abilities than form.

And this argument normally leads to mourinho's tactics is spoiling him and i wanted to stop it before anyone else says it.

Okay, my bad :D . Big hug :halo: .

Anyway, Eden was really bossing it last night vs .Colombia, he was a delight to watch. I haven't seen him play like that for Chelsea this season besides the match against Real Madrid (preseason) and Bayern. I was really surprised actually, given his current form for Chelsea. Yesterday, if I recall correct, there was only one opportunity where he could've taken the shot. Definitely not 3 or 4.

absolutely true this, one of the best matches I've ever seen him play

I couldnt help but notice that this is the first time i've seen a post of yours thats not in the KDB thread

haha that's not even true actually, I posted once or twice on the Juan Mata thread as well

but I make no secret of who's my fav player, that's for sure ;-)