Eden Hazard

the wes

Yeah. Don't need to risk him in these pointless friendlies anyway.

Belgian press are reporting he will not play. Our national team's doctor is constantly following up Eden's condition, as he needs to be fit for our game against Serbia.

They reckon he'll be fit for that game and they also say he's fit for tommorow but as a precaution he's not playing tommorow.

Belgian press are reporting he will not play. Our national team's doctor is constantly following up Eden's condition, as he needs to be fit for our game against Serbia.

They reckon he'll be fit for that game and they also say he's fit for tommorow but as a precaution he's not playing tommorow.

Definitely makes more sense to get him back fit and available for an important game for Belgium as opposed to this money making friendlies.

Definitely makes more sense to get him back fit and available for an important game for Belgium as opposed to this money making friendlies.

Especially facing those Shitty's dirty thugs Kompany & Co.

I don't know, why is Hazard in the US ?? I haven't seen him in training yet. He will not play both of game probably.

Because he is joining the belgian NT who are there as well. Prep for the Serbia deathmatch :Goober:

Because he is joining the belgian NT who are there as well. Prep for the Serbia deathmatch :Goober:

Thanks mate. Belgium will be play also against US team in Cleveland 29.5. I looking forward to the match. I'm Czech but I support also Belgium national team. The team is so talented and young. Czech football is bad for now. We must give a chance for young players as in Belgium. :cfc:

Thanks mate. Belgium will be play also against US team in Cleveland 29.5. I looking forward to the match. I'm Czech but I support also Belgium national team. The team is so talented and young. Czech football is bad for now. We must give a chance for young players as in Belgium. :cfc:

Supporting belgium is just like supporting Chelsea playing in red it seems :D

Supporting belgium is just like supporting Chelsea playing in red it seems :D

You are right. I will support you in Brazil because Czech Republic will not there. We have to beat Italy and there is no chance. :( I want back Euro 2004 in Portugal. I was so proud of czech football. Bad times are coming.

Here goes to hoping that he doesn't humiliate Ivanovic if the latter plays at right back and Hazard plays at left wing or if he plays centrally and Bane plays in central defense :D.. BTW I've always wondered something about the Belgian NT.. How does the language barrier get handled? Do the Flemish also speak French in and the Walloons Flemish?

Usually the Flemish speak French better then the walloons speak Dutch. That said, they could probably switch to English since most play in the Prem.