Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Eden Hazard

DavidEU
Followers 9

Good news if he signs an extension, but not sure about the money.

ummmm what? if he sees out this new contract he'll be 28-29 years old. We will effectively be paying a potential Ballon D'or winner 250k/wk for his best years, that's good value!

• Like 1
  • Replies 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My son with Eden today [emoji7]

I hate Eden Hazard because he hasn't already scored 200 goals for Chelsea and he because was bought for £32 million and because other people like him and because other people hate him and because he h

Posted Images

ummmm what? if he sees out this new contract he'll be 28-29 years old. We will effectively be paying a potential Ballon D'or winner 250k/wk for his best years, that's good value!

If he does well, he will be getting an increase. There's no doubt about that!

If he does well he deserves an increase.

I agree, but what is the limit?

I liked the fact our captain used to be the highest paid player, but he is getting on now. We need to be sensible.

Rumours he will sign extension till 2019 for 250k per week

If Rooney is on 300k, 250 for Hazard, our most talented player is chump change - especially considering his age and the fact that he still has room for growth as a player.

I don't see us busting the bank and pay Hazard 250k p/w wages. Pretty sure we have a set structure at the club when it comes to the wage cap.

I liked the fact our captain used to be the highest paid player, but he is getting on now. We need to be sensible.

Making the most talented player in our squad out highest paid player isn't sensible? Okay...

There is no limit, market dictates that. If Rooney is making 300k and Messi makes 401k then your guess is as good as mine.

There is no limit, market dictates that. If Rooney is making 300k and Messi makes 401k then your guess is as good as mine.

Messi and CR7 should be exceptions. Rooney took Utd for a ride!
  • Like 2

I am sure the club will not allow themselves to be mugged like United were with Rooney. They have acquitted themselves fantastically well this calender year. They will have a figure they feel Eden is worth and won't allow him to hold them to ransom. Whether that figure is 1,2 or even 300k. The board will do the right thing.

• Like 2

Obviously, if he accepts £185k then do that. But if he wants a tad more, give him it. What are Cesc's wages?

Not sure but think he is actualy our highest earner at 250k. makes sense why he joined us despite arsenal past...