Eden Hazard

the wes

So any news about him ?

There's no need for news. People, please use some common sense. A Hamstring injury will keep you out for a few weeks. The Europa League final is in a few days. Put 2 and 2 together.

That's pretty much his season done. If he does play in the EL final he'd be unfit and only playing because we are desperate.

This is wrong in so many levels, sorry! There is a reason why people die on the pitch, they ignore their body and DISGUISE the symptoms but don't treat the real cause. Pulling a hamstring is of course a less severe matter, but popping painkillers for a pulled hamstring only blocks n.ischiadicus and n.cutaneus femoris posterior nervous pathways. There is a reason why body experiences pain - so you don't aggravate the tear. Unless he can walk and play with very minimum help by medication, we shouldn't risk him getting a more serious tear. There is no 'hamstring muscle' - it is a common name for the region that consists of m.semitendinosus, under that m.semimembranosus and m.biceps femoris, maybe even m.adductor magnus - so the severity of his injury can be as little as just a little tear in one of the tendons or his whole posterior part of the thigh muscles having minor injuries that basically immobilize his range of motion. Sorry if I'm being a bit too conservative, hopefully he will recover in time and we will have a great game at our hands.

But still this is common practice in every level of sports. Being shot fit once a year for a final does not do too much damage. Every sports doctor does this. I remember Dirk Nowitzki playing the NBA championship games vs Miami with a broken finger and 40°C of fever. The human body has emergency reserves that reload themselves. It is no problem to trigger them once.

There's no need for news. People, please use some common sense. A Hamstring injury will keep you out for a few weeks. The Europa League final is in a few days. Put 2 and 2 together.

That's pretty much his season done. If he does play in the EL final he'd be unfit and only playing because we are desperate.

It depends of the hamstring injury.

But still this is common practice in every level of sports. Being shot fit once a year for a final does not do too much damage. Every sports doctor does this. I remember Dirk Nowitzki playing the NBA championship games vs Miami with a broken finger and 40°C of fever. The human body has emergency reserves that reload themselves. It is no problem to trigger them once.

Then again it's an Europa League final, not a CL final and our opponent is a good team but not Chelsea level.

Imagine him tearing a muscle and be out for months missing the entire pre-season and perhaps more. I'd rather he'd rest 3 weeks, and start fit next season.

I wouldn't risk him at all.

All Bale has is pace and a good shot. I think he is one of the most overrated players in the league. Im not saying he is rubbish but he isnt the best in the league. Probably shoots 100 times a game.

Hopefully Hazard is fit for the Everton game. I really want Chelsea to finish 3rd. Everton will be a tough one.

Then again it's an Europa League final, not a CL final and our opponent is a good team but not Chelsea level.

Imagine him tearing a muscle and be out for months missing the entire pre-season and perhaps more. I'd rather he'd rest 3 weeks, and start fit next season.

I wouldn't risk him at all.

This!Europa final is great but its not worth losing hazard over an extended period of time.

Anybody else notice that Hazard has assisted ALOT of Lampard's goals this season ?? Even excluding the pens Hazard won that Lampard converted....Hazard assisted goal #200, goal #202, #203.... And yesterday, Hazard was giving the ball to Lmapard more than anybody else !

When asked about Lampard (scoring #200) he simply replied "Respect!" And then yesterday he tweeted "Thank you sir Lampard" He clearly looks up to Lampard and if he can go on and do even half of what Lampard has done for Chelsea, he'll go down in Chelsea folklore

Anybody else notice that Hazard has assisted ALOT of Lampard's goals this season ?? Even excluding the pens Hazard won that Lampard converted....Hazard assisted goal #200, goal #202, #203.... And yesterday, Hazard was giving the ball to Lmapard more than anybody else !

When asked about Lampard (scoring #200) he simply replied "Respect!" And then yesterday he tweeted "Thank you sir Lampard" He clearly looks up to Lampard and if he can go on and do even half of what Lampard has done for Chelsea, he'll go down in Chelsea folklore

Another reason for keeping Lampard. Him and Hazard

Mate, it is not the pain killer substance that does more damage, it is the excessive movements you do after you feel no pain - take only one second to aggravate it. I totally get your point and agree that if he is having slight pain only and feels that he is ready to play. he should get some painkillers to feel more at ease on the pitch. Dirk Nowitzki had a broken finger, only mattered how he handled the ball if anything, Hazard LIMPS - he cant walk, let alone control and shoot a football. It is nothing natural for a body to be pumped with medication so you can't tell the difference between nervous system and muscular system. I'd rather he has a very productive pre-season and comes back fighting in September rather than be possibly out for months because he played in a Europa League final, where he couldn't actually give his 100% anyway due to a niggling injury.

Mate, it is not the pain killer substance that does more damage, it is the excessive movements you do after you feel no pain - take only one second to aggravate it. I totally get your point and agree that if he is having slight pain only and feels that he is ready to play. he should get some painkillers to feel more at ease on the pitch. Dirk Nowitzki had a broken finger, only mattered how he handled the ball if anything, Hazard LIMPS - he cant walk, let alone control and shoot a football. It is nothing natural for a body to be pumped with medication so you can't tell the difference between nervous system and muscular system. I'd rather he has a very productive pre-season and comes back fighting in September rather than be possibly out for months because he played in a Europa League final, where he couldn't actually give his 100% anyway due to a niggling injury.

I think I get you point and I am totally with you that he should not be risked in case it could really be aggravated, we should not risk his carreer or anyhting. But according to my experiences, the human body is always a bit stronger With or without pain killers, it doesn't matter. usually when you can limp you also can run, under pain of course but it is possible...maybe its just my, I am pretty robust and more importantly my carreer is not worth multimillion euros. Whatever, it should be Hazard's and the doc's decision and I am behind him in any case. I hope for him that he can feature, we are able to beat benfica without him, but he deserves to play a part in the final himself, cos he contributed massively to our progress to it.

I like this youtube video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoE_of_pi7s

The actions I prefer is when he fix defenders and release the ball to a player running behind him and the defender that is draw to him.

Watch this one instead, it looks like that video's just a rip off of this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5g1hs-Cxjno&feature=player_embedded