Eden Hazard

the wes

As said above - time will tell. Ow, you did see that one game where they were both on the pitch, right?

Yeap.. I did.... Bale was terrible.. Invisible...

However, tott were without their cm and I don't really think hazard did well.... Cept make incredible counter dribble moves, but he lost ball so much.... ESP adebayor goal.

Still he is better. Its like a quantum thing. Lower stats, still better.

Ps: stats do not reveal what you do for the team, nor how you have impact on the rythm of the game, or how you create space for others. Id love to compare their assists stats (next year - its only fair we do not compare a guy used to playing in th EPL with a newbie.)

Bale will proably always get more goals, I see Eden as better on pretty much every other front tbh.

Even statiscally, Eden has the potential to destroy Gareth Bale if he plays CAM all season.

He scored 20 and assisted 16 in Ligue 1 last season, Bale is still far from these figures. Besides, let Eden shoot all free kicks like Bale does, i can tell you he'll have a couple more goals and assists ! So even by the wrong standards of the Bale fan (considering only stats to compare players), Eden is still superior.

Even statiscally, Eden has the potential to destroy Gareth Bale if he plays CAM all season.

He scored 20 and assisted 16 in Ligue 1 last season, Bale is still far from these figures. Besides, let Eden shoot all free kicks like Bale does, i can tell you he'll have a couple more goals and assists ! So even by the wrong standards of the Bale fan (considering only stats to compare players), Eden is still superior.

Eden not a cam.... His best attributes are speed and dribbling.....aka winger.

Eden not a cam.... His best attributes are speed and dribbling.....aka winger.

Thats not what he himself, his former trainer, the coach of the National team and probably the entire belgian population think.

I believe you assume too much, too quickly on this, mate.

Eden short.passing and creativity is prob. Better

I rate Bale very very high, fantastic player really, who has many attributes to become one of the greatest of his generation (awesome dribbling skills, long range shots, pace, strength, crossing abilities...)

Unfortunately for him, imo, his whole career he'll be in the shadow of guys like Gotze and Hazard because they have something very important he lacks : the football I.Q of a genius. You know, that thing that enabled Zinedine Zidane to be one of the greatest of all time even though he wasn't a monster physically speaking.

Vision and creativity are what make the difference between an excellent player (Bale), and a football wonder (Hazard).

I rate Bale very very high, fantastic player really, who has many attributes to become one of the greatest of his generation (awesome dribbling skills, long range shots, pace, strength, crossing abilities...)

Unfortunately for him, imo, his whole career he'll be in the shadow of guys like Gotze and Hazard because they have something very important he lacks : the football I.Q of a genius. You know, that thing that enabled Zinedine Zidane to be one of the greatest of all time even though he wasn't a monster physically speaking.

Vision and creativity are what make the difference between an excellent player (Bale), and a football wonder (Hazard).

Lol. Zidane and hazard are two different players.... Zidane rely on his intellect, hazard relies on speed.

Also, I never said he won't be better. I said as long as he is in tott. He won't have better stats