Eden Hazard

the wes

...because it's the first time he's played 67 games in one season in his career. Hopefully it's the last.

70 actualy if transfermarkt is right. Is there actualy any other player who played more mins this year than Eden?

On other side, this is extremely bad thing for players mentality. Several footballers have gone major mental blow because the coaches overplayed them. Especialy if there were injuries and they were forced to play. Similar with Torres who isnt same anymore. Dont rush Hazard, give him few weeks off so he can prepare for next season.

Let the poor boy get some rest. He's performed spectacularly for us this season and been a key player in most matches. He's been having little niggles for a while now so lets not push him. I for one don't want him anymore hurt than he has to be. It sucks that he may not be able to perform in the final one of the closing highlights of this season but I'd rather save him for next season where he can be even more of a threat. Hopefully we should be able to manage without him well enough (if we don't I think that says a lot of our current squad)

He will be greatly missed against benfica but also for the very important game our NT have against serbia but still his health should come on the first place, so dont rush things and get well eden!

Thanks for this wonderfull first season in the blues shirt

Will be a huge miss on Weds, he just makes things happen out of nothing and a game like this is what he deserves, especially as he's been so instrumental in the run. We do have players to step in and do a good job though. I hope Moses plays a lot better than he did yesterday. In a big game against a good team i doubt it though.

He will be greatly missed against benfica but also for the very important game our NT have against serbia but still his health should come on the first place, so dont rush things and get well eden!

Thanks for this wonderfull first season in the blues shirt

Is he out for that game as well? How do you know?

No point waiting for news, because he's definitely out, pretty clear. At least it's not a 'proper' european final and of course the most important objective (top 4) has already been achieved.

This was more of a consolation prize for a long, hard season. A cup is a cup. I'm sure Hazard wanted a day out in Amsterdam like all the others*.

*Except maybe Mikel who hates this competition :Goober:

Hamstring is hamstring. Let alone 3 days, he'll be out for 3 weeks. Even a tight hamstring (whatever the fuck that even means) keeps players out these days. Messi tried his best to deal with his and just couldn't do it. As Term said, no point waiting for news. It's still a proper final for me though because no other English team have won the full European set. I just like to brag about shit like that.

Can't Eva inject him sth to be fit for the final? the hamstring is a big muscle it won't stop working just because of a little stretch.

I used to play American football. I had torn my hamstring in the week before our penultimate game. I was still in the roster as third quarterback (even though I have been wide receiver by trade). It cam as it had to come: both quarterbacks in the squad injured themselves that day.. So a double dose of paracetamol and an injection of Cortison and took over as quarterback in the 3rd down. As I am Wide Receiver I can't throw a ball precisely further than 40 yards, so I decided to run. I actually felt no pain in my leg anymore and made 56 rushing yards. The running back completed a decisive touchdown subsequently.

What I wanna tell with that little story is that many injuries esp. hamstring injuries can easily be overcome for decisive games, without risking the player's carrerr or anything like that.

This is wrong in so many levels, sorry! There is a reason why people die on the pitch, they ignore their body and DISGUISE the symptoms but don't treat the real cause. Pulling a hamstring is of course a less severe matter, but popping painkillers for a pulled hamstring only blocks n.ischiadicus and n.cutaneus femoris posterior nervous pathways. There is a reason why body experiences pain - so you don't aggravate the tear. Unless he can walk and play with very minimum help by medication, we shouldn't risk him getting a more serious tear. There is no 'hamstring muscle' - it is a common name for the region that consists of m.semitendinosus, under that m.semimembranosus and m.biceps femoris, maybe even m.adductor magnus - so the severity of his injury can be as little as just a little tear in one of the tendons or his whole posterior part of the thigh muscles having minor injuries that basically immobilize his range of motion. Sorry if I'm being a bit too conservative, hopefully he will recover in time and we will have a great game at our hands.

This is wrong in so many levels, sorry! There is a reason why people die on the pitch, they ignore their body and DISGUISE the symptoms but don't treat the real cause. Pulling a hamstring is of course a less severe matter, but popping painkillers for a pulled hamstring only blocks n.ischiadicus and n.cutaneus femoris posterior nervous pathways. There is a reason why body experiences pain - so you don't aggravate the tear. Unless he can walk and play with very minimum help by medication, we shouldn't risk him getting a more serious tear. There is no 'hamstring muscle' - it is a common name for the region that consists of m.semitendinosus, under that m.semimembranosus and m.biceps femoris, maybe even m.adductor magnus - so the severity of his injury can be as little as just a little tear in one of the tendons or his whole posterior part of the thigh muscles having minor injuries that basically immobilize his range of motion. Sorry if I'm being a bit too conservative, hopefully he will recover in time and we will have a great game at our hands.

The penis is the most important muscle. Just saying ..