Eden Hazard

the wes

Wait, wait. Forget the back heel for a second, anyone else notice the super-human burst of speed from Rami when that happened! :fainthv9:

I wonder what time ramires would do in a 400 meters race. Must be impressive with his pace and stamina.

Made two very bad decisions in the build up to hitting it over the bar. He should of shot with his left initially and then once he checked back he should of crossed for Torres.

Yes or take another touch to be more balanced as he had lost his balance.

The thing is he's so good we have no choice but to use him so much. It's a gift and a curse. Even Ferguson made a comment expressing surprise about how much we've used Hazard, Oscar and Mata this season and that they keep performing.

He was amazing last night. The most talented player on the pitch by far.

You have source for the Fergie comment, curious to read it. :)

He was angry when is substituted and I hate Rafa for that

Well boo-hoo lol. I mean he was injured, we should applaud that decision because we'll have him for Villa. 3 points there is more crucial than it would've been last night to be honest.