Eden Hazard

the wes

Mavuba wouldnt be good in Pl because of his height?

MAKELELE. All I need to say...

Makele had better technique than Mavuba. His pass range was also way wider, long and short. Two very different players actually.

Mavuba capitalizes on his assets (anticipation, tackle, pace, safe) knows his lacks and play as simply as possible. He's an intelligent player, he would know how to adapt to PL, so yes he's be good in PL eventually. Not Chelsea material, that's all. Not in top teams who can't afford too much an adaptation time for their players.

Its nothing disrespectful to his previous coaches and clubs..

I didn't see much of Hazard in France but i have seen a lot of his Chelsea games and he has really came into his own since Rafa's arrival.

Yeah but still you can imagine that the Hazard you saw at Chelsea is not the Hazard you bought.

I'm pretty sure with any decent coach Eden would have followed the same curve.

I take it Belgians don't do that sort of crap the French do? I've had a few people say that the culture in Belgium is practically the same as England's except you lot speak French and Dutch (Flemish, etc) instead of English.

What is that place in Belgium where the common language is practically English? I forget what it's called, but it's so insanely similar that a native Anglophone like myself could learn it in an afternoon?

I take it Belgians don't do that sort of crap the French do? I've had a few people say that the culture in Belgium is practically the same as England's except you lot speak French and Dutch (Flemish, etc) instead of English.

What is that place in Belgium where the common language is practically English? I forget what it's called, but it's so insanely similar that a native Anglophone like myself could learn it in an afternoon?

No comment on the man-kissing. :Goober:

Heck, in some countries men hold hands while walking

There's not realy a place in belgium where the common language is english

Its dutch, french and german in that order

There's not realy a place in belgium where the common language is english

Its dutch, french and german in that order

I didn't say English though, it's a different language. But it's so similar to English I'd be able to learn it in an afternoon.

I didn't say English though, it's a different language. But it's so similar to English I'd be able to learn it in an afternoon.

I assume that would be the place where i live( ostend)we have a dialect that uses some english words, its from the time we had loads of fisherman going to england

I assume that would be the place where i live( ostend)we have a dialect that uses some english words, its from the time we had loads of fisherman going to england

Sorry, it was in the Netherlands. It's called Frisian.

Example:

English

Good butter and good cheese.

Frisian

Goed bûter en goed tsiis.

I know a British couple that moved here 4 years ago. They didn't need to adjust at all, the main difference is indeed the language. Same shitty weather and gritty suburbs as well