Eden Hazard

the wes

You can't compare Hazard and Cole simply because Cole doesn't have Hazard's footballintelligence/vision/passing/off and on the ball movement... Cole was way more limited in his possibilities. Their looks are more alike than their football skills, its like comparing Lennon with Ronaldo or Caroll with Falcao.

You can't compare Hazard and Cole simply because Cole doesn't have Hazard's footballintelligence/vision/passing/off and on the ball movement... Cole was way more limited in his possibilities. Their looks are more alike than their football skills, its like comparing Lennon with Ronaldo or Caroll with Falcao.

No.

Just No.

Still... As an outsider, Cole was my favourite English player. In that whole hyped up England team of the last decade he was the only one I enjoyed watching. None of those other players had the possibility to do something extraordinary... and do it with flair and style.

Stopped reading when you stated he was average at best.

I'm not stating that Joe cole was better. don't knw where the fuck you conjured up that idea. Just the fact that the way Hazard plays best resembles when Joe Cole was in his prime with us, even with it being Hazards first season so I'm actually agreeing with you on the greater potential issue if you actually figured that out

If what you're saying is Joe Cole is a poor man's Hazard, then yes you have a point.

That's going over the top.

Under Mourinho, ahem ' where he actually played in his preferred position' he was an absolute gem. His movement was similar, noticed how I said similar, to Hazard. Those who say he was one dimensional and had no vision need to fuck right off because either you, A. Are talking out of your arse. Or B. Didn't watch his prime or Chelsea's 04-06 campaign.

Rant over