Eden Hazard

the wes

Right or wrong, whether he kicked the ball or not, it was unwise of Hazard to try and take the ball off the boy like that. Not saying what that pesky ballboy did was right but given the society we live in right now, once someone did what Hazard did, intentional or not, you're gonna leave yourself open to scrutiny and punishment. Can understand his frustration then, as we all are watching the game, but Hazard could have just informed the linesman or referee about the time wasting. Chris Foy would take that into account and add more time later on.

On the other hand, can't help but to feel sorry about Hazard. He's now gonna serve a 3-match ban(could be more) because of one stupid ballboy's dramatic reaction over something that probably has no malicious intent in it. And also this incident will be hanging over Hazard wherever he goes to play now.

This is whats shit about Modern Football. Mountains out of molehills -ever since Rupert Murdochs sky got it hands on it because its the peoples game, and he knew that he could make billions every year from TV rights -he has to marry it up with the soap opera side of things. Players private lives, scandals, and any kind of trivia that that the 10 second attention span , Freinds watching, X factor sucking, celebrity obsessed audience will swallow.

Ballboy? (18 in a couple of weeks) was a prick -and the other one on the other side as well, taking an eternity to return the ball -and if Hazard gets banned which is a given, then the FA should penalise Swansea for systematic and institutionalised time wasting.

Hazard is not a thug and it was because of the institutionalised time wasting by the Welsh club that led to the frustration. The whole thing should not be blown up, but learned from and move on

There is no need to apologize for Hazard´s action now. The stupidity is done. He will be banned for 3-6 games now. It was all frustration on his part. Chelsea were not winning & he overreacted, then. Currently, the team is thin enough & now him out for 3 or more games does not look too good. This season, another screw up is seen. FA Cup, European league, just play reserves but secure top 4 places in PL ffs.

Finally all the hostile members are offline...

I will try to explain myself. If you have a problem with any of my points, just reply in a respectful way and I will try to have a civilized discussion, but if you think you are so above everyone else, dont bother quoting. I have been wrong in the past and have honestly apologized for it, I am willing to do the same (I hope you also are).

Hazard did go for the ball and all he was trying to do was to restart the game as quick as possible. He was naive and reckless, but not malicious. He did what I would probably do (I am very temperamental when losing), but I dont have mass media exposure and my actions dont affect many. I will not risk a club's UCL spot by letting the heat of the momment speak louder than my brain. Also, just because I would have done the same it does not mean it is right. I am very passionate, but I can recognise when I do something stupid.

I wont get into the matter of whether it should have been a yellow card or not. It comes down to interpretation and it will be an endless discussion (it is not something so simple as if the ball crossed the line or not). All that matters is he did get a red card and is likely to get a 5-6 match ban. We will face a gigantic downgrade in talent and creativity in important matches (since every game this season is unbekannt). Chelsea pays a hell lot of money to him and expects him to be available when it needs. It is an unfair price for fame and fortune, but it exists. Bad publicity is bad for business and footballers have to live with that. I feel 3 matches are more than enough, but that aint wonderland.

The newspapaers (media in general) are complete utter cunts and I feel disgusted by what they are doing, it brings hate, might prevetn new fans and it can lead to less money form sponsors (in a big overreaction). I cant even discribe how such a unimportant event has taken such enormous magnitude. I would expect this in some place like Brazil (third world), not in England. You guys are a role model (like Canada and Australia). I wont even talk about the police….We all know how they treat us, it is just one more reason to think before acting.

I do believe he must be given a pass though. I also believe my love for him has grown. Still, it does not take away the fact it was inapropriate. I view it as a good thing though, Eden will learn a lot form this and he has major charisma to overcome this terrible day. It is not like we are fighting for big titles this season, I accept 1 or 2 games lost in order for Hazard to be a better player/person than he already is. I just bought a Demba Ba long sleeve two days ago, Eden comes as a big contender for the next one now, lol.

Oh yeah, the ball-boy……...This "kid" (besides looking very gay) did all he could to delay the game and he even "admited" it by posting stuff on twitter that leads to the conclusion it might have been premeditated. He should have been thrown out of the stadium, his twitter boyfriend must give him a 10 years fuck hiatos and he msut be bullied for life so he can have some reason to cry. Just keep in mind the same people banting him would be using his face as avatar if we were Swansea fans.

Just because one was wrong it does not mean the other is right. Things arent black or white., there are a tons of shades in between...

Now, for me, the case is closed. It was all resolved once both club's official statements were released. The situation was handled beautifullly from every side involved in it. All grown ups with common sense and professionalism, appologised and it should be over. Fair play to them!

EDIT: Add what BluesMaster said in my thought.

"Right or wrong, whether he kicked the ball or not, it was unwise of Hazard to try and the ball off the boy like that. Not saying what that pesky ballboy did was right but given the society we live in right now, once someone did what Hazard did, intentional or not, you're gonna leave yourself open to scrutiny and punishment. Can understand his frustration then, as we all are watching the game, but Hazard could have just informed the linesman or referee about the time wasting. Chris Foy would take that into account and add more time later on.

On the other hand, can't help but to feel sorry about Hazard. He's now gonna serve a 3-match ban(could be more) because of one stupid ballboy's dramatic reaction over something that has no malicious intent in it."

He was not naive, he was not reckless... if the FA takes further action then they are cunts.

The cockroach kept the ball from a player at the highest point of the game, he should be punished for that not the player.

This will happen again you can be sure of it because the FA is confused. They look at the consequence rather than the action which lead to that consequence.

I would like the FA to protect the players more instead of treating them like shit and allow cockroaches to have more power than the players.

You are saying Chelsea pays a lot of money to him to be available when needed...as if he deliberately asked for this mess. Blame the FA not the player.

Bravo Hazard bravo! I just wish you broke his head or something to make an example for other cockroaches not to repeat this disgusting behaviour.

He was not naive, he was not reckless... if the FA takes further action then they are cunts.

The cockroach kept the ball from a player at the highest point of the game, he should be punished for that not the player.

This will happen again you can be sure of it because the FA is confused. They look at the consequence rather than the action which lead to that consequence.

I would like the FA to protect the players more instead of treating them like shit and allow cockroaches to have more power than the players.

You are saying Chelsea pays a lot of money to him to be available when needed...as if he deliberately asked for this mess. Blame the FA not the player.

He was naive and reckless, you might want to check what those words mean. I bet he would not do it again after knowing the consequences...

The FA must take part of the blame, but again, it was not them who kicked the ball/cunt in live television for everyone to see and make a mess out of it.

Hazard is receiving such an exagerated protection that it is a bit ridiculous. The same members were criticizing Mikel for getting a 4 match ban for saying rubish to the ref after he thought he was racially abused.

The faggot ball-boy was delaying the game and should have been excluded from the stadium, but since when a professional footballer tries to correct things by his own means? You must scream at the refs, whatever.

I cant believe people dont see how bad it looked....

Bravo Hazard bravo! I just wish you broke his head or something to make an example for other cockroaches not to repeat this disgusting behaviour.
Wow, just wow!

He was naive and reckless, you might want to check what those words mean. I bet he would not do it again after knowing the consequences...

The FA must take part of the blame, but again, it was not them who kicked the ball/cunt in live television for everyone to see and make a mess out of it.

Hazard is receiving such an exagerated protection that it is a bit ridiculous. The same members were criticizing Mikel for getting a 4 match ban after saying rubish to the ref after he thought he was racially abused.

The faggot ball-boy was delaying the game and should have been excluded from the stadium, but since when a professional footballer tries to correct things by his own means? You must scream at the refs, whatever.

I cant believe people dont see how bad it looked....

Wow, just wow!

hahahahaha

If u get to knw me u'll knw I'm a bit different in the head, in a good way.

"Wow just wow" :) :) for me he's just stepping on a cockroach.

Your point of view is the reasonable one. The civilized one.