Eden Hazard

the wes

1358986728030.gif

Can't imagine him beeing ban for this...

He is automatically on a 3 match ban, he will defitnely get at least one more game.

Mikel received a 4 match ban and Terry 8. I am placing his kick in between the two, so around 5-6.

Not getting in the matter of right or wrong (people cant seem to understand that, maybe lack of intelligence). Just analysing the facts, the proportion it got and taking into consideration we are CFC....

The funniest thing is the title.... "170000 a week Hazard"....as if the 170000 is supposed to make a difference...tabloid shit.

I've always wondered where this number came from. The French and Belgian press always named a number of € 550.000 each month before taxes, or € 130k a week.

Shame he got himself in this situation. Tarnishes a reputation and could brand him for years to come. The media frenzy about this is already way over the top tho. Come on, naming it assault? I would hardly class it as a kick.

Nevertheless, he took action in his own hands and that's reason enough to warrant a red card. But should be dealed with similar as the Cabaye-issue at Everton, regular 3 match ban.

It's amazing that the most negative websites out all the ones I've visited today are this and Off The Crossbar. Hell, I went to the Bleacher Report and most journalists (haha) are slamming the ballboy and so are the commenters, haha.

He is automatically on a 3 match ban, he will defitnely get at least one more game.

Mikel received a 4 match ban and Terry 8. I am placing his kick in between the two, so around 5-6.

Not getting in the matter of right or wrong (people cant seem to understand that, maybe lack of intelligence). Just analysing the facts, the proportion it got and taking into consideration we are CFC....

It's not a lack of intelligence, my friend; it's just different opinions and philosophies. I understand what you are saying and most of it I agree with, I'm just disappointed you are attributing the differing opinions on differentiating levels of intelligence. Because even facts as concrete and objective as they exist are still open to subjective interpretation and that's where most people conflict.

What I saw was not something that was intrinsically wrong [he didn't kick the ball boy] but something that be interpretated as wrong [he handled the situation very poorly as he shouldn't have put himself in that position in the first place and it (falsely) appeared that he assualted the ball boy on when viewed on different angles].

In the heat of the moment yes, he deserved a red card, in retrospective less so, but what's done is done and I don't believe and appeal should be lodged however if they appeal is accepted I won't complain... However I don't think he deserves anything more than the usual three match ban, given that the incident didn't occur as first observed and that it wasn't and intentional attack, like Cantona's jump kick or Joey Barton's (fairly weak compared to rugby...) rampage against ManCity.

It was reckless and impulsive and he should know better, but given that he is human and like all of us is subject to rushes of emotion that cloud judgement, we shouldn't be too harsh. And in the end he and all the ball boy showed maturity by apologising and moving on. If only the media could show such maturity!

Like I said, people overreacting. Hazard does not assault the kid at all, assault is putting a big hyperbole on it.

Hazard doesn't deserve a fine or to be banned. It's what anyone would've done if their team was 2-0 down with 20 minutes to go. It wasn't reckless, malicious or violent in the slightest.

Like I said, people overreacting. Hazard does not assault the kid at all, assault is putting a big hyperbole on it.

Hazard doesn't deserve a fine or to be banned. It's what anyone would've done if their team was 2-0 down with 20 minutes to go. It wasn't reckless, malicious or violent in the slightest.

It's called an over-exaggeration by all Swansea faithful. Then add to the fact that Foy is always looking to help the underdog, who in return will help him receive higher returns from the bookies that he uses <_<

It's amazing that the most negative websites out all the ones I've visited today are this and Off The Crossbar. Hell, I went to the Bleacher Report and most journalists (haha) are slamming the ballboy and so are the commenters, haha.

It's not a lack of intelligence, my friend; it's just different opinions and philosophies. I understand what you are saying and most of it I agree with, I'm just disappointed you are attributing the differing opinions on differentiating levels of intelligence. Because even facts as concrete and objective as they exist are still open to subjective interpretation and that's where most people conflict.

What I saw was not something that was intrinsically wrong [he didn't kick the ball boy] but something that be interpretated as wrong [he handled the situation very poorly as he shouldn't have put himself in that position in the first place and it (falsely) appeared that he assualted the ball boy on when viewed on different angles].

In the heat of the moment yes, he deserved a red card, in retrospective less so, but what's done is done and I don't believe and appeal should be lodged however if they appeal is accepted I won't complain... However I don't think he deserves anything more than the usual three match ban, given that the incident didn't occur as first observed and that it wasn't and intentional attack, like Cantona's jump kick or Joey Barton's (fairly weak compared to rugby...) rampage against ManCity.

It was reckless and impulsive and he should know better, but given that he is human and like all of us is subject to rushes of emotion that cloud judgement, we shouldn't be too harsh. And in the end he and all the ball boy showed maturity by apologising and moving on. If only the media could show such maturity!

Damm it, you quoted me before I could finish my post explainning myself...

It wasnt intended to you Spike or the majority of opinions on the forum (and you know that). It was intended to one single member who knows who he is. It surely is lack of intelligence and the only reason I didnt mention him/her is because he wants attention (quoted most of my posts today, probably seeking a discussion).

By the way, I agree with what you just said (as I have in the previous post you ignored). I just really, really, really dont want to discuss this with you anymore, please...

let's not forget hazard is only 21 years old aswell, only 4 years older than the ball "boy" who in a couple of moths will be turning 18. i can understand why hazard reacted that way.

and also found this on a swansea forum

He was hell of a wind-up merchant all game mind (Was sitting about 10m away from the incident) I think Mata ran over to get the ball of him once and he just chucked it over his head into Gerhard's hands, which got him a hell of a round of applause and the chant 'he does what he wants...etc.... swansea ballboy he does what he wants'