Eden Hazard

the wes

That's your opinion which does not, unfortunately, matter in this case. What matters is first the ref and FA's opinion because they will determine whether or not he gets a ban and second the general public opinion because they will affect Eden's reputation.

Of course the FA will punish him. He's a Chelsea player...

So you're saying he won't be booed in Wales, only England? I thought that'd be the main place from now on...

This has already been blown way out of proportion, I've seen 10 years old do worse things to each other only to see it waved away as a part of growing up.

He'll be a fucking legend in Cardiff!

Oh shut up, 10yo dont gain 100,000+/week and dont have the responsabilities it comes with it.

I have done thing 10times worse than this, I have had fights that ended up in the police, but I dont have a club that payed 32mi for me and aspects a certain behavior in return...

Your right you don't belong to a club like Chelsea. But you do belong to a country, no? A country that expects a certain behaviour, no? So what if a ten year old does the same thing as a sportsman? Just because one is rich doesn't make it any different.

My point was that this should be handled like adults and not like 10 year old blaming each other. And it has been handled like adults so end of discussion rmpr. I will not continue any of this bullshit with you.

That's your opinion which does not, unfortunately, matter in this case. What matters is first the ref and FA's opinion because they will determine whether or not he gets a ban and second the general public opinion because they will affect Eden's reputation.

I know my opinion will have zero impact on the lenght of the ban. However answer me this do you think that Hazard deserves to get a ban ? He didn't kick him he toepoked the ball.

Take away the theatre of the ballboy what you have left is a player trying to grab the ball and get on with the game. No aggression, no assault, no kicking the "kid".

Your right you don't belong to a club like Chelsea. But you do belong to a country, no? A country that expects a certain behaviour, no? So what if a ten year old does the same thing as a sportsman? Just because one is rich doesn't make it any different.

My point was that this should be handled like adults and not like 10 year old blaming each other. And it has been handled like adults so end of discussion rmpr. I will not continue any of this bullshit with you.

Sorry, with money and exposure it comes responsabilities.

Yes, it has been dealt like adults and I am very pleased with it. My point is that Hazard does deserve a ban and if we are going to be adults, he will get his deserved ban!

Why are you not going to continue the discussion? It is not bullshit, I am in no way sensationalist and you know that.

I know my opinion will have zero impact on the lenght of the ban. However answer me this do you think that Hazard deserves to get a ban ? He didn't kick him he toepoked the ball.

Take away the theatre of the ballboy what you have left is a player trying to grab the ball and get on with the game. No aggression, no assault, no kicking the "kid".

I think it was a stupid thing to do. I would love for him not to get a ban, but if it were a Swansea player who did it to a Chelsea ball boy, I would have been calling for his head.

if you have just changed your legend its a disgrace ...if youve always had it my apologies

Was not sure what you were talking about until that picture above was posted! I've had that for over a year, completely forgot about it.

It originally said something like "Star Player" and I changed to something that showed fake modesty :P

To put aside the fact that Eden is a role model to millions of kids around the world who will look to emulate him, there is no one forcing him to have higher morals, but being a professional footballer and belonging to a club and league, he will, unlike ordinary people, be punished by the club and football federation by the high moral standards they hold for footballers. That's the difference.

Fair enough.

I think it was a stupid thing to do. I would love for him not to get a ban, but if it were a Swansea player who did it to a Chelsea ball boy, I would have been calling for his head.

Yeah but most of our ball boys are like 10, not a ball man of 17...