Eden Hazard

the wes

but but but....what about the poor boy?

i think firstly a full body check up. admit him into ICU just to be safe, i mean hazard toe touched him, its no small matter. then i think he ll probably need psychiatrist help to get him out of this awful position.

after that to make him happy we should probably give him lots of candies and cookies, girls, i mean whatever he wants, just make him the king of the world...

And who's fault is that? The kid is a twat, but he is kid, he is not a professorial footballer, he is not the one who is supposed to show professionalism and higher morals.

Yes, it was unprofessional because he has let his team down when they need him badly.

Why should a footballer or a public figure have higher morals than any other person? And why shouldn't the full grown adult show any higher morals? Shouldn't we all strive to acting the best we could every day? And don't we all fail from time to time in doing so. The fact that you're a public figure is irrelevant to me. Public figures are also humans, they make mistakes. Hazard made a mistake, he kicked the ball from under the full grown adult. He'll pay for it and learn from it. But don't start with the higher moral or role model story. I think that's just nonsense. Eden, as should any other footballer, should just be himself. People (or the club) can then decide if they want him as their role-model or don't want him anymore. And if after this incident, some don't look up to him anymore, then so be it.

I hope so, but it'll always be brought up by other fans when talking about Hazard.

Football fans are weird. We treat Paulo Di Canio's fascist leanings as a quirk and think that Cantona kung-fu kicking a fan adds to his 'poetic mystery'.

Hazard's lucky that the kid he accidentally kicked (going for the ball) acted like such a cunt afterwards. It removed any sympathy fans had for him and will make him the butt of a lifetime of jokes.

I hope so, but it'll always be brought up by other fans when talking about Hazard.

Thats what im most worried about, Man U fans will always call him a child beater and what not. Still, Hazard has apologized and no charges are going to be filed. So it can't be that big of a deal.

Like I said, his age doesn't matter. It was always going to cause controversy when he kicks the ball from under the full grown adult. He will most likely face a lengthy ban. He should have known better.

I hope Eden has a strong character like JT and Ash, because from now on, he will be likely to get booed in every stadium in England.

So you're saying he won't be booed in Wales, only England? I thought that'd be the main place from now on...

This has already been blown way out of proportion, I've seen 10 years old do worse things to each other only to see it waved away as a part of growing up.

i think firstly a full body check up. admit him into ICU just to be safe, i mean hazard toe touched him, its no small matter. then i think he ll probably need psychiatrist help to get him out of this awful position.

after that to make him happy we should probably give him lots of candies and cookies, girls, i mean whatever he wants, just make him the king of the world...

you forgot the £100,000 he should be given...

Wow I'm glad the majority of fans, comments I've read, people I've talked don't hold such a cynical view. Your acting as if Hazard didn't go for the ball.

Doesn't matter, he has no right going for the ball. And you can bet anything all the media will be reporting that Eden kicked the boy. No one will care he went for the ball, everyone will be saying that he kicked the ball boy Just like everyone is now saying JT is a racist when the FA themselves said he did not mean what he said in a racist way.

Ball boy was wrong. Hazard was wrong. The boy was on shit from the beginning, Hazard should have appealed to the ref. In the heat of the moment he went for the ball, I don't think he had anything intention of hitting the boy which he in fact didn't. The ballboy relished the opportunity to waste more time for his team and ended up contributing to Hazard being sent off. Let's be happy that it wasn't a Man U ball boy!!!

Doesn't matter, he should be trying to kick the ball from under him. He's not player, he's a ball boy. You make it sound like it was a perfectly good tackle :lol:

He didn't kick the ballboy, he kicked the ball underneath him, what do you expect him to do?. You can't just lay on top of it, Hazard does not deserve a fine or anything let alone a sending off.

Disagree age matters He's 17, old enough to realise that he shouldn't lay on the ball to waste time and then act like he's injured.

Hazard was only trying to get on with the game. He kicked the ball not the kid.

He did nothing that deserved a red card. He toepoked the ball from underneath him.

NO HE DOESN'T DESERVE A BAN. and he doesn't deserve to get boeeed

Like I said, his age doesn't matter. It was always going to cause controversy when he kicks the ball from under the full grown adult. He will most likely face a lengthy ban. He should have known better.

I hope Eden has a strong character like JT and Ash, because from now on, he will be likely to get booed in every stadium in England.

So you're saying he won't be booed in Wales, only England? I thought that'd be the main place from now on...

This has already been blown way out of proportion, I've seen 10 years old do worse things to each other only to see it waved away as a part of growing up.

Oh shut up, 10yo dont gain 100,000+/week and dont have the responsabilities it comes with it.

I have done thing 10times worse than this, I have had fights that ended up in the police, but I dont have a club that payed 32mi for me and expects a certain behavior in return...

Why should a footballer or a public figure have higher morals than any other person? And why shouldn't the full grown adult show any higher morals? Shouldn't we all strive to acting the best we could every day? And don't we all fail from time to time in doing so. The fact that you're a public figure is irrelevant to me. Public figures are also humans, they make mistakes. Hazard made a mistake, he kicked the ball from under the full grown adult. He'll pay for it and learn from it. But don't start with the higher moral or role model story. I think that's just nonsense. Eden, as should any other footballer, should just be himself. People (or the club) can then decide if they want him as their role-model or don't want him anymore. And if after this incident, some don't look up to him anymore, then so be it.

To put aside the fact that Eden is a role model to millions of kids around the world who will look to emulate him, there is no one forcing him to have higher morals, but being a professional footballer and belonging to a club and league, he will, unlike ordinary people, be punished by the club and football federation by the high moral standards they hold for footballers. That's the difference.

To put aside the fact that Eden is a role model to millions of kids around the world who will look to emulate him, there is no one forcing him to have higher morals, but being a professional footballer and belonging to a club and league, he will, unlike ordinary people, be punished by the club and football federation by the high moral standards they hold for footballers. That's the difference.

if you have just changed your legend its a disgrace ...if youve always had it my apologies

He did nothing that deserved a red card. He toepoked the ball from underneath him.

NO HE DOESN'T DESERVE A BAN. and he doesn't deserve to get boeeed

That's your opinion which does not, unfortunately, matter in this case. What matters is first the ref and FA's opinion because they will determine whether or not he gets a ban and second the general public opinion because they will affect Eden's reputation.