Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Eden Hazard

DavidEU
Followers 9

There is a reason why he made those mistakes because he was just coming back from a muscular injury. It's not a mistake he makes many times and he has improved massively on that part of his game. Like I said, this has less to do with Hazard than Mourinho's tactical error. Why switch a player lacking in match fitness to the wings when you know he could get exposed because of this VERY same reason.

If you look at the bigger picture, then it's probably not Hazard's fault but as it is, Hazard should be doing his job better especially when he knew Juanfran was there!

And look above you. One guy has already typed that Hazard was chiefly responsible for the loss. Perhaps I should ignore it next time and treat it as an exception and no the rule.

See my reply to Belgianmutt.

And even at that, it's only one person. Hardly enough to consider it as blowing things out of proportion.

I think Blues Master is a new TROLL .. I saw Hazard doubled and tripled marked .. He had little chance ..

:lol: Oh Ron.

Am I faulting him of not doing anything better offensively? All I'm doing is pointing out his mistakes and said of his overall performance as it is.

• Replies 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My son with Eden today [emoji7]

I hate Eden Hazard because he hasn't already scored 200 goals for Chelsea and he because was bought for £32 million and because other people like him and because other people hate him and because he h

Posted Images

If you look at the bigger picture, then it's probably not Hazard's fault but as it is, Hazard should be doing his job better especially when he knew Juanfran was there!

See my reply to Belgianmutt.

And even at that, it's only one person. Hardly enough to consider it as blowing things out of proportion.

:lol: Oh Ron.

Am I faulting him of not doing anything better offensively? All I'm doing is pointing out his mistakes and said of his overall performance as it is.

please don't get a sense of humour its not allowed for mods

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1sbwpp_chelsea-1-3-atletico-madrid-goal-arda-turan-30-04-2014_sport

People who blame Hazard really should take a close look at that 3rd goal!!

• Love the way JT marks Cahill!
  • Great to see how easily Arda Turan comes in the back of Ivanovic & Ramires
  • WTF would you expect a player that carries our attack... to save us in our own penalty box => we had 6(!!) defenders on the pitch!!!!!
  • Like 2

He basically meant that Chelsea is not made around the idea of possession but around counter attacking, which is something Mourinho once said too (because the players are more fast than strong).

'I'm often asked to do it alone. It's not easy' is what he said, so the translation is definitely right. He makes a very valid point though.

Meant the part where he's asked to do it alone. Did he really mean that as in Mourinho/the team ask him to do everything? That's the part I'm curious about..

Meant the part where he's asked to do it alone. Did he really mean that as in Mourinho/the team ask him to do everything? That's the part I'm curious about..

Yep that's the more or less the right translation, he said something like this "it's not easy been asked to do it alone"

I assume so. It's not unfair to say that the team look to him to provide the attacking initiative a hell of a lot, and if he has a bad game we're screwed.

• Like 1

Well what do you mean with everything ? In terms of attacking plays. A lot of the times he's up against 2-3 players so he kinda has a point.

Also no secret that when we counter we rely heavily on Willian and Hazard's ability to run with the ball and take on players with usually little to no support.

Hate to keep banging on about a former player, but I really think that Hazard especially misses having Mata here playing alongside him. It eased the burden in attack and he had someone to link up with and play off of.

You can understand these quotes. He's being asked to create, score, do everything really. Willian doesn't score, assist, or create really, and Oscar's form fell off a cliff but he isn't of Mata's class either.

Hopefully having more quality in front of him next season will help.

• Like 4

French is not my forte, but from what I know "Chelsea n'est pas fait pour jouer au foot" does not mean "Chelsea isn't made to play football".

In free translation it means "Chelsea is not made to play with the ball at feet all the time", ie is not a team to have a lot of possession. He says "We are good at counter-attack, a bit like Real did against Bayern"

Then he said something like "I am often asked to do everything by my own, and it is not easy". I think he refers to the fact that he is left for dead everytime Chelsea is attacking and Azpi/Cole are staying at the back to much, instead of coming and help him. Can't blame him for that, to be honest, he is always helping the LB, but he never gets the same treatment in exchange...

You are right in your translation, "jouer au foot" means using tricks and keep possession