Eden Hazard

the wes

He never came across as an arrogant prick to me at all. Maybe I missed something, but is it just cause he used Twitter to declare his destination? Not the norm, but what's the big deal?

Plus, I watched his last game with Lille and he came off like the most loved guy in the history of mankind during that game lol everyone was on his dick.

Anyways, doesn't look like it's going to faze him, he has enough players around him that have gone through worse that can help him deal with this stuff.

Also, if he tries another backheel in the next match, then he's a beast and I'm confident he'll be fine. Can't wait to find out haha.

http://www1.skysport...-despite-defeat

Is it me or does he sound modest for a change?

I think he's always been like that. It was just the media arbitrarily labeling him 'the ego' or whatever. Similar to how Sturridge has been depicted as a money-grubbing troublemaker, though they both seem like sensible guys in their interviews.

He didn't play a good game today, he can do better. He got substituted just after half time (was it 50 minutes, 55? Not sure... I think 55mins after the 1-2.) Belgium played great after the sub. So not a great game for Eden. But as a Belgian who has seen him play many times before, I know he can do better. So I'm not one of the "he's hyped, he's not as good as everybody says"-guys. I know he's good. He just didn't show it at all today.

He never gives his best in friendly games.

I watched for 45 minutes hardly saw him lol.

Don't watch him in friendly games.

Even with Lille last year when he was in great form in the beginning of the competition, he wasn't doing much in the friendly games.

I remember also a match of French cup against a 5th division league team, Cole scored 3 goals and he wasn't sweating.