Followers 9

• Replies 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My son with Eden today [emoji7]

I hate Eden Hazard because he hasn't already scored 200 goals for Chelsea and he because was bought for £32 million and because other people like him and because other people hate him and because he h

Posted Images

Man, I don't know you so i will say this with all due respect, but seriously you gotta calm down with the useless posts. If at least it was funny but i dont think i'm the only one not laughing at your "jokes".

I visit fora to debate, discuss and benefit from the insights of more qualified people than me. And I try to return the favor, sharing my insights on topics on which I deem being qualified. Like Hazard for example, which i've supported and loved for many years now. That's why I dare contribute to the forum when i feel it would be useful, when i feel it would not waste the time of the people who would read what i have to say.

I am under the impression that almost none of your posts here fit into those criteria. That's why you have written more posts in a week than i have since this summer. In other fora that i visit that would have been called flooding and that would not be tolerated...

Just a universal law amongst clueless people, guys; the less someone has to say, the more that person will talk! Without conveying a message and exceedingly loudly, usually...

I don't ever see him joining another powerhouse unless he's already established himself as a legend at this club like C.Ronaldo did with United before jumping over to Madrid.

I can genuinely see him becoming one of our top 10 players of all time though (which is already an incredibly hard list to compose) and Stamford Bridge picking up that unofficial "Garden of Eden" name for many years to come :D

• Like 2

5D2W5LI.jpg

Very relaxed and playful on training for Belgium. He rarely feels pressure or gets stressed, I think this will actually help him take it up to THAT level eventually

Very relaxed and playful on training for Belgium. He rarely feels pressure or gets stressed, I think this will actually help him take it up to THAT level eventually

On the contrary, that very reason could prevent him from reaching THAT level. We'll have to see.

• Like 2

On the contrary, that very reason could prevent him from reaching THAT level. We'll have to see.

I fail to see how? There's a difference in knowing what's expected of you and feeling pressure because you know what is expected of you.

It's an assumption ofcourse, I could be wrong

Like Thorgan said before, Eden most of the times thinks he's still that little boy enjoying football in the backyard of his parents house. An approach that keeps off the pressure his litlle brother thinks.. :)

• Like 4