Eden Hazard

the wes

Apparently we were the first big club abroad to start scouting him when he was 17 so thats 4 years ago. He was reportedly very flattered at the time.

So fuck off City. The greatest season in 40 odd years and the way the league was won but no one was talking about it a week later cos it was upstaged by us. You've got a way to go before you're at our level!

Funny only a couple of weeks ago Roman was losing interest in Chelsea.

I love it when people say that and then you ask them why do they think that and they will say either "well he isn't spending money anymore" or "he looks miserable the whole time"

The first comment is ridiculous considering how much he spends on bringing in and firing managers alone. Yes we would all like stability but you couldn;t accuse Roman of not caring, if he didn't care about the well being of the club then Scolari would still be manager. That and he has spent huge amounts of money on players even since Mourinho left. The reason there was a lull was simply because he felt the team was complete and that it was good enough to compete at the top level, now we are restructuring the club, thus he spends big money again, it has nothing to do with his interest.

The second comment, he always looks like that, it's just his default expression but dammit we love him anyway.

This guy needs a friendly and direst manager that will stroke his ego. His national team manager said this: "He's always wanted to wear the number 10 shirt and he will get it. No one is bigger than the team but I'm planning to give a special role to Eden." If someone can do to him, what José did with Frank Lampard the sky is the limit.

He is one good looking fellow I must say.

Aye. He just needs to learn how to shave. Maybe i could teach him?

1902160.jpg

Does anyone else think that we will be every Belgian's second team from now on? Lukaku, Courtois, De Bruyne and Hazard.

Well, I have googled it and we have signed him. What does this mean for Salomon? :(

On a less important note, have it, Manchester's and Spanish clubs. We're the big fish now!

Salomon is off to Schalke apparently! Wasn't he was released a few days ago anyway...

BREAKING NEWS YOU GUYS:

575191_371774746214780_309369765788612_1077092_1384168367_n.jpg

Don't ever trust Twitter.

Well that is a fake account...he has a verified account that it's him. If there is a blue check mark next to his profile it means it's really him. And he has a real account

Well that is a fake account...he has a verified account that it's him. If there is a blue check mark next to his profile it means it's really him. And he has a real account

It is his real account, the message has been photoshopped, though. You can tell because the font and its size are slightly different to regular twitter fonts.

It is his real account, the message has been photoshopped, though. You can tell because the font and its size are slightly different to regular twitter fonts.

Yea, either way the point of his post about not trusting twitter is misleading. There are reliable people on twitter. Dont trust people who aren't verified or people quoting twitter is more like it

Don't know why, but i decided to go check the man city forum. Think i had the biggest laugh to myself in ages, the way there fans talk you'd think there barcelona and some even rate Bale above Hazard! I hope he goes and trashes them in the community shield