Eden Hazard

the wes

why the hell would we sign hulk?!?!?!

we have marin and kdb! also hulk is wayy to pricy, and we need a rb and cm?

first wrap up hazard lw/cam

then sign azpilicueta not van der wiel (another bosingwa) rb

then rodwell? fellaini? for dm

lastly another winger but not as expensive as hulk probably a

willian, jovetic, hoiliet, someone of that calibre, whose good but not freakin 35million. and command a starrting spot.

marin is not good enough to be a starter, his form this season and last one was trash. by "not command a starting spot" you mean a squad player to be on the bench? that is what marin and KDB are for. hulk,a rb, and fellaini are the three targets needed.

Hazard signed for Lille on the 28th of May, the same day he announced his chosen destination blue%20scalf.gif

now SELL malouda

Yeh, Him before anyone. I don't get why we're pondering over Malouda and have let Kalou go straight away (so it seems). Vice Versia would've made far more sense.

marin is not good enough to be a starter, his form this season and last one was trash. by "not command a starting spot" you mean a squad player to be on the bench? that is what marin and KDB are for. hulk,a rb, and fellaini are the three targets needed.

yeah and marin was played as cam where we have mata already. he can now play his prefered RW along with KDB and another other decent quality signing who clould play lw

There can be no doubt whatsoever about who actually signs players at Chelsea. Last year Mata was signed before AVB and now other players Hazard, Marin etc are being signed with no manager. The real manager at Chelsea is Abramovich, he just doesn't sit in the dug out!!

I cannot believe Hazard chose Chelsea. Did they even scout him? LOL

From Bluemoon, a small part of a longer post whining about Hazard supposedly choosing Chelsea. So bitter and just wrong. AVB came in June and Mata joined halfway through August. Every single player bought last season was a manager signing except maybe Lukaku and Courtois, one of whom was always destined to spend a couple of seasons out on loan and the other was just 18 at the time.

All City and United fans rant about "Chelsea not even having a manager and still sign players". Which fucking manager wouldn't want Hazard on their team and if this business has to be done as early as May then we have to act quick and buy him while we still can (that is if we are actually signing him. Not believing anything yet :(). What good would it make if we waited a month until we had a manager and someone else had already signed him and then the first thing he says when he arrives would be "why on earth did you not sign one of the hottest prospects in world football when you had the chance?". And if a manager wouldn't want Eden then we most certainly would not want him to be our manager.

Rumour has it he wants the number 11 kit.

I can't recall a midfielder wearing 11, and, well, meh. That's just a bit of a big deal since Drogs just left.

Like fuck are we going to cheapen that shirt by giving it to the first wonderkid on the block.

being honest i doubt the manager has that much influence on a transfer in any club. its pretty obvious which positions need strengthening, and the owners always choose how much money to spend, which means he practically chooses the transfer target.

From Bluemoon, a small part of a longer post whining about Hazard supposedly choosing Chelsea. So bitter and just wrong. AVB came in June and Mata joined halfway through August. Every single player bought last season was a manager signing except maybe Lukaku and Courtois, one of whom was always destined to spend a couple of seasons out on loan and the other was just 18 at the time.

All City and United fans rant about "Chelsea not even having a manager and still sign players". Which fucking manager wouldn't want Hazard on their team and if this business has to be done as early as May then we have to act quick and buy him while we still can (that is if we are actually signing him. Not believing anything yet :(). What good would it make if we waited a month until we had a manager and then the first thing he says when he arrives would be "why on earth did you not sign one of the hottest prospects in world football when you had the chance?". And if a manager wouldn't want Eden then we most certainly would not want him to be our manager.

They are all utter idiots if they really think that being managerless stops a club like Chelsea where all the transfer activity is controlled by Emenalo.

being honest i doubt the manager has that much influence on a transfer in any club. its pretty obvious which positions need strengthening, and the owners always choose how much money to spend, which means he practically chooses the transfer target.

That's very true, especially in mainland European clubs where there is a Director of Football who oversee's transfers. At a club like Man United though, its clear that it's Ferguson who runs the show there. I see you're new, welcome to the forums :)

Like fuck are we going to cheapen that shirt by giving it to the first wonderkid on the block.

If it wasn't a First XI number I would agree with you. Say if he was still wearing 15, I would like for it to be retired. I just hate it when First XI numbers are retired like at AC Milan. Give Hazard 11.

It's probably bullshit anyway, lets not judge Hazard on rumors of him demanding numbers on his shirt, especially after the English medias has already shown how they will make up whatever just to try and create some drama.