Eden Hazard

the wes

I am, hope it is just silly fears though but his only words is he is joining "the champions league winners" which is why some people have said he still could be on his way to United

Why would he say "champions league winners" referring to Man utd? They've not won it since 2008.

And the tweet in French is clearer than the one in English, "i'm joining the Champions of Europe" There's only one Champions of Europe atm, and that is Chelsea.

Every Chelsea Forum is up except this one whenever there is a spike in traffic. This is getting increasingly annoying and is happening more and more.

Change the Hosting Service for gods sake.

make a donation then ...freeloading ingrate

I am, hope it is just silly fears though but his only words is he is joining "the champions league winners" which is why some people have said he still could be on his way to United

What do United have to do with being the champions league winners? If being champions of Europe means losing to Basel, getting demoted to and humiliated in Europa League, then I understand.

"I think Hazard will come to City, there is already one Belgian in the squad in Vincent [Kompany]. He's a young, talented player and at Manchester United there are a lot of people on the wings." Nasri said.

"I was in the same position last year and I chose City, and I don't regret my choice."

Ok so he says he's going Manchester. What can United offer him? They have Nani, Valencia, Young and probably Kawaga. City's midfield is saturated with talent, Silva, Nasri, Johnson, Milner. Nasri has said he preferred to play in the middle too. However, with Mancini and his extremely defensive tendancies I don't understand why he seems to have chosen a Manchester club. He probably can be better than most of them, but a transition isn't that easy too make. Many times we've seen talents go waste - like Quaresma. Choosing City would be a huge gamble. I actually think out of the two, despite the fact that United have some top wingers he would have a greater impact at United over City. Fergie's done it with Ronaldo and it would be a dangerous prospect to put him in such experienced hands. Mancini on the other hand, I'm not so sure - he hasn't handled Johnson well, and Balotelli imo could've done what he did without him their. (No matter what the media say). Still with all this said, and the shattering statement he made the other day I do think we have an opportunity.

"The priority for Eden is one thing: games, opportunities,It might be better to join a club just below the biggest." - Eden Hazard's Dad said a while ago.

With such risky circumstances I think Chelsea have an opportunity, but it all rests on one thing - Champions League football next season. He has said the right things, and when you break it down a move to City isn't as crazy as you'd think - risky, but since he is clearly better than nearly all of them it's not crazy. Arsenal would be a great choice, but money pretty much rules them out - not to mention salvation in the Ox and some other youngsters like Miyachi. He made his intent to join Manchester clear when he was at a big event, and the news were flooded with Manchester this Manchester that. Contrary to what I first thought he does seem to enjoy flattering himself (by opening himself to all clubs for example), despite his generally great character on and off the pitch. If we do win I would not be surprised at all if he says London is an option, so my message to the board would be clear, keep on pressing. A Champions league victory would be immense for so many reasons and with our quite embarrassing wing-play/attacking midfielding options, logic will open a gate to the Bridge.

:tophat:

Official site does not agree with you there. There's still hope. There is. :cry:

No there isn't lol.

"Chelsea have released three of the starting XI from the Champions League final victory against Bayern Munich – Didier Drogba, José Bosingwa and Salomon Kalou" - Guardian

It should be announced by 1st of june.