Eden Hazard

the wes

Logically, i would be more worried than excited for some of you

This fuck wouldn't have think twice about joining us if we didn't win the CL. Now all of a sudden he has demands and wants to join us, take the 10 role and kit?

With all due respect Eden, fuck you

Prove your worth first.

This fuck wouldn't have think twice about joining us if we didn't win the CL. Now all of a sudden he has demands and wants to join us, take the 10 role and kit?

Prove your worth first.

If I were him, I wouldn't have joined us either had we not won CL. We would have been in the Europa League...

Prove your worth first.

As one of Europes biggest talents and since my "former" little club Lille would play Champions League, my demands would be exactly that, I Champions League spot if I leaved the club. We should be happy that he even changed his mind, it could mean that he really thought of us in the beginning but when we seemed to miss out on a Champions League place he had to choose from the ones who already had one.. since we now won Champions League, he changed his mind again and needed to think twice. As I said before, he didn't cheer for any of these teams from the beginning, so I hope he made out his mind twice.. Becase I would.

If I were him, I wouldn't have joined us either had we not won CL. We would have been in the Europa League...

Exactly. Remember after we won CL, he said "they will be in the competition next year" and something along the lines of him wanting to continue playing in the CL.

Firstly still erring on the side of caution until the deal is wrapped up and we see him shaking hands with Gourlay and holding up a Chelsea shirt outside Cobham on our website. However it would be a monumental fuck up now if he didn't join us.

I have already said that I heard an interview from an Italian agent who said Chelsea's principal transfer targets this summer are Hazard, Hulk, Fellaini and Van Der Wiel and they expect to get all of them.

This will make a real statement of intent from Abramovich.

I don't think we are going to sign Hulk. It was either Hazard or Hulk not both. We still need to look for a RB and I don't see us spending that much with FFP

I am now even more sure we will get them both, but dont cheer too soon.

I don't think we are going to sign Hulk. It was either Hazard or Hulk not both. We still need to look for a RB and I don't see us spending that much with FFP

I heard from somewhere that Gourlay reckons we'll earn serious millions from this champions league win, and expect to be now around the break even point after this.

The transfer fee's aren't even the big problem, it's the wages, and they will be streamlined by moving on some of the older players on high wages this summer. (Drogba, Essien, etc)

I believe we want Hulk aswell and plan on buying both.

KDB will make perfect Lampard replacement if he evolves properly -gets lot of chance next year at Chelsea. Mark my words;

-------Cech---------

Iva-Luiz-Terry-Cole

----Mikel-KDB------

Hulk-Mata-Hazard

-------Torres--------

:) :) :) :)

Ok, IF we do actually sign Hazard, should we be considering Fellaini next?

Aside from Romeu, we don't have a SINGLE natural defensive midfielder in our squad, which is worrying. Mikel doesn't exactly bully opposing midfielders like he should, and Lamps aint exactly Makelele.

I think he'd be a good addition. Would get a lot of cards, but wouldn't let many players get past him.