Eden Hazard

the wes

The anticipation and the caliber of this transfer kind of reminded me of Torres, good times. Hopefully he'll have some more luck then our #9.

Even though i dont like it when clubs make a huge deal because of shirt numbers i think it's too soon to give someone #11. A perfect scenario would be if Lukaku got it after he stepped his game up.

Someone raised an interesting point! He never said the which year;s CL winner is he talking abt! :( Why could he not have said just Chelsea?!

Someone raised an interesting point! He never said the which year;s CL winner is he talking abt! :( Why could he not have said just Chelsea?!

I understand why you would fear the worse...but i just don't think even Eden would troll that badly lol

He never said so.

He did to people who only read stupid sensationalist headlines. A few people has been trying to get that point across for the last 50 pages but some people really will keep believing whatever trash media puts in their headlines.

"It is all down to that. I have always dreamed of playing the No 10 role, and wearing that number on my back, and you can see what a difference it makes from how many goals I have scored and set up for others."

I thought he was talking about playing for Belgium there? Regardless he never did say he has to wear that number wherever he signs.

Just says it's a dream, and everyone has dreams that never happen lol..

"It is all down to that. I have always dreamed of playing the No 10 role, and wearing that number on my back, and you can see what a difference it makes from how many goals I have scored and set up for others."

Alright here we go again : Did you see what he was responding to or are you pulling that out of context on purpose?

:

"Wilmots (the new national team coach) decided to give him the nr 10 jersey/role since Wilmots rates him pretty high and the Belgium team needed a proper number 10. He used to play as a winger or was a benchwarmer under the previous coach. Wilmots said he watched Hazard at Lille this season and saw him flourish in that more central role. Then medias asked Hazard directly and he confirmed he likes the position. That's about it. He didn't even mention wanting the number 10 role at Chelsea/United/City."