Followers 9

• Replies 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My son with Eden today [emoji7]

I hate Eden Hazard because he hasn't already scored 200 goals for Chelsea and he because was bought for £32 million and because other people like him and because other people hate him and because he h

Posted Images

Still don't understand how anyone could think what Hazard did was "reckless". Here's the definition of the word:

adjective

heedless of danger or the consequences of ones actions; rash or impetuous:

What Hazard did wasn't heedless, rash or impetuous. It's what anyone would've done. What he did wasn't stupid at all IMO.

If we had SAF or Mourinho as manager they would be livid with the ref.

• Like 1

Hazard's only intention was to get on with the game and try and get Chelsea into the final.

Ball "boy" was winning time all game long so he went to get the ball himself and when ball boy decided to go and lay on the ball he toe poked-it from underneath him like you can clearly see in the gif below:

1358986728030.gif

That's all there is to it.

The fact some "supporters" on here slate him because of this just to take the moral high ground which the media uses to fill their papers disgust me.

Hazard = LEGEND

• Like 2
Firstly, I'm not aiming this at the majority (& I would imagine you know who you are, so please feel free to skip my massive raging rant), but having read through most of the posts in this thread today, I am actually absolutely perplexed at the stance some of you have taken regarding this ridiculous fiasco. Maybe I'm the one who's out of touch here, but it does shock me to see some of those who claim to be True Blues condemning one of our own players in such a manner.

Charlie Morgan - indisputable cunt of the year - scum of the football world.

Post of the month. :clap:

I was just discussing this matter with a United supporting friend of mine. He brought up a very good point when he compared the ballboy's actions to those of a pitch invader who is only there to delay the game. If some drunken idiot, against the rules, enters the pitch and starts running around, how many referees would give a red card to a player if he chased the bastard down and somewhat lays his hands on him so that the stewards can come and collect the cunt so that the game can continue as soon as possible? How would that differ from this fiasco? The way I see it that ballboy is just as bad as a drunken pitch invader, both are doing something they're not supposed to do and with their actions are delaying the game. In fact, the ballboy's actions may be considered even worse because it's his job (and his only job) to help the players continue the game without interruptions and his sole intention seemed to be to delay the game as much as possible.

I believe the big deal with this Hazard incident is not the act itself, but the fact this supposed 'victim' is only a 'child'. Personally I don't consider a lad who's old enough to be drinking and driving an expensive car his millionaire dad has bought him a child anymore but hey, that's just me.

• Like 3

He took it as a professional, as always anyway with his intelligence. He knows the game.

But imagine Terry being in place of Lamps. I'm pretty sure he would scream and fight for Hazard, which is something he showed on a few occasions.

He took it as a professional, as always anyway with his intelligence. He knows the game.

But imagine Terry being in place of Lamps. I'm pretty sure he would scream and fight for Hazard, which is something he showed on a few occasions.

Yeah, but the point is, no matter what Lamps or JT could say would change the refs red card decision... Lamps took it well and got on with the game as we had to. I'm not saying JT wouldn't have done the same but it wouldn't change much, except the next swansea player with the ball would have got munched by JT! :D

Yeah, but the point is, no matter what Lamps or JT could say would change the refs red card decision... Lamps took it well and got on with the game as we had to. I'm not saying JT wouldn't have done the same but it wouldn't change much, except the next swansea player with the ball would have got munched by JT! :D

I didn't mean they could change the decision, no one can. I am just comparing the two attitudes - while Lampard acts as a pro and takes the decisions, Terry can get really passionate about them.

This is the first thing that came to my mind. Even Carragher had a tough time with JT :D

• Like 1
Why is there a smiley face there? Are you conspiring with that pesky kid?! :rant:

Ohh no mate,i just put that smiley face beacuse in each tweet that he will post now,he will be offended by everyone

Atleast he will get some much needed rest . If I am not mistaken Hazard has pretty much played in every 1 of our games, he needs rest and has got one

True but with the lack of options at the moment, we really could do with him available for us. And yes, Hazard has played in every game for us this season, the only player in the team to have done so.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/8430608/FA-reviewing-footage-of-Eden-Hazard-red-card-at-Swansea?utm_source=TeamChelseaFC&utm_medium=twitter

The Football Association is reviewing the footage of Chelsea midfielder Eden Hazard's red card for kicking a ballboy at Swansea.

The Belgium international was dismissed by referee Chris Foy after the incident during the closing stages of Wednesday's Capital One Cup semi-final, second leg match at the Liberty Stadium.

The ballboy - 17-year-old Charlie Morgan - refused to hand over the ball after it had gone out for a goal-kick.

Morgan fell to the ground as Hazard attempted to get the ball from him, with the player then trying to kick it from under him but appearing to instead make contact with the youngster.

Hazard escaped criminal action over his conduct after Morgan and his father, Swansea director and hotel owner Martin, decided not to press charges.

The 22-year-old also apologised to the teenager after the match.

Hazard told Chelsea TV: "The boy put his whole body onto the ball and I was just trying to kick the ball and I think I kicked the ball and not the boy. I apologise.

"The ballboy came in the changing room and we had a quick chat and I apologised and the boy apologised as well, and it is over. Sorry."