Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Eden Hazard

DavidEU
Followers 9

With the exception of Rio Ferdinand (surprise) it should be noted that other footballers have defended Hazard.

No doubt though that the media will lean on this until the FA throw the book at him.

Rio is only going against the grain because he and his family have an issue with Chelsea.

Hazard did nothing wrong and it's a disgrace that he was sent off. I can't believe there is the possibility of a longer ban or fine. It's simply unbelievable how silly football has become. Makes you not want to bother any more.

• Like 1
  • Replies 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My son with Eden today [emoji7]

I hate Eden Hazard because he hasn't already scored 200 goals for Chelsea and he because was bought for £32 million and because other people like him and because other people hate him and because he h

Posted Images

Joey Barton's reaction...

Spot on, apart from the last part which is classic Joey Barton. I'm surprised pretty much no one, Barton aside, has called for Swansea to be fined for this. Their job is to get the ballboys to do their job and nothing else. Of course it's normal for them to take advantage of the situation and delay the game a little when the home team are ahead but what that cunt did was laughable, shielding the ball with his whole body so the game can't continue. And who the hell is a ballboy at 17 anyway?

Too bad he's the son of the Swansea director Martin Morgan. When the game was still on I was calling Swansea to be fined a hefty sum for that and thought about how hilarious it would be if they then sent the bill to the ballboy's family, but it's not so funny anymore after I found out the kid's the son of a multi-millionaire hotel owner. By the way, Chelsea stayed in the ballboy's dad's hotel. :lol:

With the exception of Rio Ferdinand (surprise) it should be noted that other footballers have defended Hazard.

No doubt though that the media will lean on this until the FA throw the book at him.

Rio Ferdinand has never fitted in with footballers. He's always been like that kid at school who tries to hang around with the cool kids, despite them constantly taking the piss out of him.

I'm seriously worried that I almost agree with something Barton said though. He goes a little further than I would but anything other than 'Hazard kicks ballboy' is being ignored by the press and it's utterly shameful. Even occasionally decent 'journalists' like Dan Levene have gone for the sensational over the fair-minded approach, although if I wrote for the Fulham Chronicle (is there enough going on in Fulham to require a daily chronicle of the events?) I'd be inclined to blow this up as much as possible.

Really, now I wish we had José as our manager. You can imagine him talking/being furious about it :D

Hazard simply kicked time wasting out of football :ph34r:

Really, now I wish we had José as our manager. You can imagine him talking/being furious about it :D

You can probably bet on it! He will go on a rant to take the pressure off Hazard and heap it on himself, like what Fergie tends to do when protecting his players. And Mourinho does tend to do it anyway.

Was he forced to do so?

The Chairmans son/Ball youth was invited to meet the players immediately afterwards. Hazards amateurish TV apology -top clubs have an incredible fast reacting PR department that instructs players when and how to speak to the media. Not forced. ''advised'' as per his contract with all departments of the club and its policies

Well if i see it again time after time, it is sooooo clear he kicks the ball (not even too hard) from under the ball boys body, leapes over and fetches the ball. There is no intent whatsoever to hurt or even kick the kid itself.

We are jumping on a moral bandwagon here.

There is nothing there, no intent, no 'felony'. Fact. Just a player in a damn hurry to get the ball back.

That's all there is to it. It will be used against us, that's true. Fans should stick with Hazard considering the facts and not go into the moral, misplaced highground here. No reason to betray on of pur own players. Just see the footage again.

Ps: Once more: if you think he actually kicked the 17 year old ball boy, look again closely, really. He hits the ball with his tip of the boot and it jumps from under the guys body.

This^

Hazard kicked the ball, the boy faked it and rolled like a baby. So if ball boys are allowed to jump on the ball now, we probably will need an extra 10mins of added time for ball boys grabbing all throwings and goal kicks. WTF :rant:

Well, what's done is done. Now we can just wait and find out if Haz gets something more than the usual 3 match suspension. Deep down I still have my hopes that after watching the footage and acknowledging the ballboy's actions, Eden will have his red card rescinded, but I'm almost certain that's not going to happen.

Well, what's done is done. Now we can just wait and find out if Haz gets something more than the usual 3 match suspension. Deep down I still have my hopes that after watching the footage and acknowledging the ballboy's actions, Eden will have his red card rescinded, but I'm almost certain that's not going to happen.

He wont, since he's a chelsea player.