Eden Hazard

the wes

Perhaps we dont realy need another creative cm...Lamps can play for two years, Mikel is certainly our CDM for next 6 years. Ramires can replace Lamps or Romeu. There is also KDB or Meireles.

But we still will need a creative spark from cm. Hazard and Mata will be more attacking and if Lamps can do Modric or Moutinho work, we dont realy need creative cm right now.

Other way, I would go after Modric, Witsel or Moutinho for 25 or Cabaye for 20. And RB is neccesary, unless Hutch shows some good games in US tour.

Mikel-Lamps/Modric/Moutinho/Cabaye/Witsel

Hulk-Mata-Hazard

Torres/Danny

Perhaps we dont realy need another creative cm...Lamps can play for two years, Mikel is certainly our CDM for next 6 years. Ramires can replace Lamps or Romeu. There is also KDB or Meireles.

But we still will need a creative spark from cm. Hazard and Mata will be more attacking and if Lamps can do Modric or Moutinho work, we dont realy need creative cm right now.

Other way, I would go after Modric, Witsel or Moutinho for 25 or Cabaye for 20. And RB is neccesary, unless Hutch shows some good games in US tour.

Mikel-Lamps/Modric/Moutinho/Cabaye/Witsel

Hulk-Mata-Hazard

Torres/Danny

Pjanic :D

Pjanic :D

In Lyon, he was realy good, but since he went to Roma I stopped follow him. Is he still good?

With Pjanic In Fifa 08, I scored one of best goals ever, from throw-in, about 50 meters, I shot and he turned 360 degrees and scored powerful shot/lob...I though he will be huge player, but then he joined Roma from Lyon, I said WTF?!

He played well in France, didnt he? Why did they loaned him to Roma then?

In Lyon, he was realy good, but since he went to Roma I stopped follow him. Is he still good?

With Pjanic In Fifa 08, I scored one of best goals ever, from throw-in, about 50 meters, I shot and he turned 360 degrees and scored powerful shot/lob...I though he will be huge player, but then he joined Roma from Lyon, I said WTF?!

He played well in France, didnt he? Why did they loaned him to Roma then?

At Lyon, he was never given a proper chance by the manager. He preferred Gourcouff over him, which was a huge mistake. Pjanic signed for Roma and now they're calling him "The Little Prince," there. Totti and some of the other veterans called him their best player.

He played really well at Roma but recently was injured for a month or so.

seen a few tweets that is it finalized anyone know if its true?

It's all rumours mate, at least I think they are anyway!

Would love to see Hazard playing for us! If he was to sign for us, he would probably wear number 14 because that's a free number at the moment!

People forget that we were the first English club to actually go in for him. Hazard said how flattered he was a while back so it's not exactly because we won the UCL that we have entered the fray suddenly. If we didn't we wouldn't be in for him though because he wanted UCL football like any other footballer.

tumblr_m04c1cZxN51rqdfh6o1_500.jpg

Kylian, Thorgan and Eden Hazard ^^^ They really loved the number 10 shirt because of Zizou. A lot of his words are twisted. I remember a while back he said that Messi is great but nobody has Zizou's elegance. A sentiment I echo completely. Zizou was like a footballer who played with a suit. Anyways I'm trying not going to get excited yet, nothing is finished until it's official. Man United still big, big competitors.

+1

Best playmaker I've seen all year, Pirlo aside.

I realize we can't just sign every talent out there, but in my opinion, he has a higher ceiling than Modric, even though he's unproven in the league. We could also get him for a lot less and have a talented player for a long time to come.

Oh, those fellas on redcafe are just hilarious with some of their comments on Hazard especially the 1st two. :lol:

If Hazard signs for us, he's world class, if he chooses City or Chelsea he's the classic example of modern football's overhyped youngsters whose only concern is to rake in the money before doing anything substantial. And he's not that good anyway.
We really shouldn't be concerned by this. There are many examples of players who have chosen elsewhere instead of us and the majority of them win less during that period and their decisions look poor.

I think if the lad chooses Chelsea he will regret it.

We're winning our title back next season, with or without this lad. It's the player who'll benefit the most if he joins us, let's not forget that.

No history, 6 managers in 5 years and propped by a Russian sugar daddy. Oh well.
Their CL win was hardly Barcelona-esque. It will be the money. Why does no one want to move to a club they love any more? It's not like we will be offering peanuts