Eden Hazard

the wes

Looks like it is Man City then.

Hazard has specifically said that he'll go to where he'll get the most playing time, but more importantly, where he'll be used in his PROPER role.

He wants to be used as a true number 10.

Mata is our number 10, and Manchester United don't use a number 10.

No way it's City! He said he wants playing time: Silva, Nasri, Johnson. It's between Chelsea and Utd (who have the upper hand IMO).

Nasri would be dropped for Hazard. It would be Hazard - Aguero - Silva. He would be used as their number 10 there.

Here, he would be used as a WINGER, which he doesn't like at all, and has much less of an effect on the game.

Also - He said his decision will be made by around June 2nd.

If knowing how he'll be deployed is such a huge factor to him, surely he'd want to speak to a team with a MANAGER.

We have no manager. We have no plan in place. We have no one to tell him how he'll be used.

Nasri would be dropped for Hazard. It would be Hazard - Aguero - Silva. He would be used as their number 10 there.

Here, he would be used as a WINGER, which he doesn't like at all, and has much less of an effect on the game.

How do you know he would be used as a typical winger here? I have no doubt he would play in the same exact style here as he would at City, roaming around the area as an advanced playmaker.

Now, I'm not saying I'm too optimistic and I do feel like he's going to choose one of the Manc clubs, I just don't agree with you on these points.

He hasn't said that. He said he prefers to play as a 10'er behind the forward, not that he doesn't want to play a wing at all.

But yes, would also says United are favorites. But if they are getting Kagawa... Then they already got that position filled out well enough and he will end up in a similar situation here, where both he or Mata could end up playing wing.

Also - He said his decision will be made by around June 2nd.

If knowing how he'll be deployed is such a huge factor to him, surely he'd want to speak to a team with a MANAGER.

We have no manager. We have no plan in place. We have no one to tell him how he'll be used.

Same case with any player we go for..cant exactly make promises about them playing and who play with etc if we have no one in place to make those decisons for definate

I honestly think we're secretly planning something huge behind the scenes.

Think about it; the reason Pep wants a sabbatical is because he didn't want to deal with the constant pressure of being at Barca. We've just won the 1 trophy that Roman wants, so it's possible that if the right manager is brought in, he wouldn't be under as much pressure to get that 1st UCL trophy.

He could be given something like a 3 or 5 year contract and assurances that he'd be given the resources he needs to build the empire our owner wants.

Just imagine the offseason we could have and the confidence we'd have going into the next campaign with Pep at the helm. Both his and our new transfers targets' confidence could be boosted almost immediately if we can win the UEFA Super Cup, Club World Cup, and Community Shield.

I can honestly see this happening.

I honestly think we're secretly planning something huge behind the scenes.

Think about it; the reason Pep wants a sabbatical is because he didn't want to deal with the constant pressure of being at Barca. We've just won the 1 trophy that Roman wants, so it's possible that if the right manager is brought in, he wouldn't be under as much pressure to get that 1st UCL trophy.

He could be given something like a 3 or 5 year contract and assurances that he'd be given the resources he needs to build the empire our owner wants.

Just imagine the offseason we could have and the confidence we'd have going into the next campaign with Pep at the helm. Both his and our new transfers targets' confidence could be boosted almost immediately if we can win the UEFA Super Cup, Club World Cup, and Community Shield.

I can honestly see this happening.

I wouldn't get your hopes up on that one, mate. Nice to dream though :lol:

I wish mods would lock the whole transfer board. It's fucking annoying to see speculation about every player in the world, people who think they are managers and write formations with every player they know, putting youngsters there and also every little news being posted everywhere. God, how I hate transfer windows.

Hilarious how the English press use this as a headline "Hazard tells Manchester United, City and Chelsea, 'I will not accept a bit-part role'" when what he then says in the article is "My decision will depend on my position and how much playing time I will get".

Stop eating up all the medias bullshit. As for arrogance, lets see the interview he gave today

"I am very happy to receive so many compliments from Marc Wilmots. He is close to the players and we understand each other perfectly" "But do I really deserve them ?"

"I'm happy about this role as No. 10. I know very well that if I make two, three bad games, I'll be out. But I am grateful for the trust given to me" "It's now up to me to be as decisive for the national team as with Lille. I want to return the favor on the pitch."

OMG, such an arrogant cunt!!!! I HOPE HE STAYS AT LILLE AND NEVER GETS TO PLAY IN PREMIER LEAGUE!!!!!! :wank2:

I wish mods would lock the whole transfer board. It's fucking annoying to see speculation about every player in the world, people who think they are managers and write formations with every player they know, putting youngsters there and also every little news being posted everywhere. God, how I hate transfer windows.

How about you just stop visiting it? Speculations and what not is kind of what the transfer forum is there for, you can ignore it very easily.

The whole thing about his preferred option being the Playmaker makes it really difficult to say where he will go. One thing is for sure, City are ruled out. The 2 things he wants (Playing time and the Number 10 role) are the 2 things City can't offer. Silva plays and is suited to play behind the striker.

It truly is now between us and ManUre. ManUre are favourites. We may not be able to offer him the 'Number 10' role as it is Mata's. The only way we could get him is if he changes his mind and doesn't mind playing on the wings again. The 2nd option is we change it for him by convincing him that the system we will play will be fluid and free flowing meaning he will be able to roam around and swap with Mata regulary, in a 4-2-3-1 system.

Both us and ManUre can offer him playing time (us more so). ManUre would have to change their system which I find a hard thing to see happening. However Hazard knows Fergie could turn him into a star. On our end the London lifestyle and Wages are a big attraction. It really is a toss up. ManUre are favourites but I'm hoping we can pull it off.

We need to keep going for him still. We can't miss out on him.