Eden Hazard

the wes

top 3 now is it... i feel like we're on the voice or something, next thing you know he'll be announcing who the top 2 finalists are...

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he did do an elimination interview to tell us who's in the final for Eden....bored already

Sorry lads, but I just couldn't fucking resist after seeing you get so excited :rolleyes:

You..fucking..prick.

5 warning points for insulting a staff member.

:Goober:

GAAH!!!! GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK MAN!! HAHAHA

Aw sorry, I hope you are alright now :cry:

Oh god what have I done :fainthv9:

Nice. Much more subtle than my trolling effort a few pages back.

You have to practice more and you'll get better with time :D

Arrogant fucker touting this club and that club through the media -he'll fit right in at SW6

‘I do not know when a decision will be made about my future club," he told the Belgian media after training with the national side. It will be between Manchester City, Manchester United and Chelsea.The final choice also depends on how much play that I would get and the position where I play.Not everyone can say that he can choose from these three clubs.’

‘I am pleased to be able to play in my best position behind the striker, as a no.10, with Belgium.It’s now up to me to be as clinical with the national team as I was with Lille. The coach gave me confidence and I want to return the favour on the pitch.’

From what I gather it was answering claims that Arsenal are in the race, he really isn't as arrogant as being touted.

And above is the quotes for those who wanted it ^ Scholes looks like hes going to extend, Kagawa looks imminent too. Their wing is rich with footballers but I guess you know City are out. Chelsea still yield the best opportunities, really is a toss of a coin. United are just favourites for me with Ferguson's influence tipping the balance, but their are so many factors. A comfort of playing with Belgian compatriots and being so close to home could be very, very important. He is a 21 year old and with a son so maybe the wages could tip the balance for us.

From what I gather it was answering claims that Arsenal are in the race, he really isn't as arrogant as being touted.

The constant talking up of who he would like to play for has been going on since January. He has pretty much engineered speculation himself by coming out with comments about Real Madrid, Barca, spurs, united, arsenal, city etc....all to start off a transfer battle and a huge salary.

The constant talking up of who he would like to play for has been going on since January. He has pretty much engineered speculation himself by coming out with comments about Real Madrid, Barca, spurs, united, arsenal, city etc....all to start off a transfer battle and a huge salary.

When has he said anything about moving to... ehm, lets just take Real for example? It has 80% of the time been speculations from shitty journalists, like that Real Madrid bullshit

http://www.tribalfoo...-offers-2126291

Some french newspaper writes that and suddenly it's reported through the medias like he has come out and said that, which he obviously hasn't, would be retarded to say he only wants to play for Real. Of course when the medias asks him time after time if he wants to play for Real, United, Chelsea or whatever he will say "yes that could be possible", but he actually even went out and said that Real had not shown any interest in him. Engineered speculations? No, the Lille president no doubt has though to try and squeeze every mil out of him.

It's amazing how much of the hate for this guy is completely misguided.

He said he will, after the friendlys this weekend.

Patience lad, the transfer window hasn't even opened yet.

I just want a certain structure to our team. Too many ifs and buts, nothing is certain from the management to players :(

When has he said anything about moving to... ehm, lets just take Real for example? It has 80% of the time been speculations from shitty journalists, like that Real Madrid bullshit

http://www.tribalfoo...-offers-2126291

Some french newspaper writes that and suddenly it's reported through the medias like he has come out and said that, which he obviously hasn't, would be retarded to say he only wants to play for Real. Of course when the medias asks him time after time if he wants to play for Real, United, Chelsea or whatever he will say "yes that could be possible", but he actually even went out and said that Real had not shown any interest in him. Engineered speculations? No, the Lille president no doubt has though to try and squeeze every mil out of him.

It's amazing how much of the hate for this guy is completely misguided.

Its only tongue in cheek as an antidote to all the manlove and desire to have his babies thats flying about

Looks like it is Man City then.

Hazard has specifically said that he'll go to where he'll get the most playing time, but more importantly, where he'll be used in his PROPER role.

He wants to be used as a true number 10.

Mata is our number 10, and Manchester United don't use a number 10.

Hazard has specifically said that he'll go to where he'll get the most playing time, but more importantly, where he'll be used in his PROPER role.

Rooney...

He doesn't play as a number 10 at all. He plays as a false 9.

Regardless, he still pretty much occupy that role behind the striker and I can't imagine Rooney will be happy if he's being pushed further upfront into the ST/CF role. Furthermore, Fergie has always favored 4-4-2 with two strikers. Can't suddenly see him moving away from that to a 4-4-1-1 because of a one player.

Your saying he is going to Man Shitty based on that reason alone! LOL

Pleeease..... don't be soo ridiculous!

Man City play with a trequartista comparable to United's, Aguero. And Silva is kind of their number 10 player.