Followers 9

• Replies 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My son with Eden today [emoji7]

I hate Eden Hazard because he hasn't already scored 200 goals for Chelsea and he because was bought for £32 million and because other people like him and because other people hate him and because he h

Posted Images

Did alright in the game, but below his best. He is our most used player though and this is his 1st season in England so games like this are expected.

People also shouldn't forget that Hazard along with Mata and Oscar burned himself a lot in that 1st half due to high pressing we did and that the team generally looked lost, disorganized and tired in the 2nd.

• Like 1
Did alright in the game, but below his best. He is our most used player though and this is his 1st season in England so games like this are expected.

People also shouldn't forget that Hazard along with Mata and Oscar burned himself a lot in that 1st half due to high pressing we did and that the team generally looked lost, disorganized and tired in the 2nd.

So it's all Rafa's fault, now it makes sense!

(Just kidding, I know what you meant :D)

He, like the rest of the team, were quiet in the second half, but am i the only one who thought he was unbelievable in the first?

A very very promising glimpse of what's to come from him.

yea I thought he was excellent in the first half. not sure why he gets critisized so much on these boards. If anything we should be drooling all over him :D

Thought again he was very average today - completely missing in the 2nd half...

Really needs to start playing well - Jack Wilshere shockingly looked twice the player of Hazard and that's how I would expect Hazard to play... So hope Hazard sorts it out soon :) preferably a hatrick on Weds night!!!

Again as in his last 4-5 games?

1694NCx.jpg

Just don't get some of people form this forum. Are you expecting him to play every game like Messi?

He was great in the first half, and second half was poor from everyone, not just him...but he did pass the ball to Ba at the end, when he missed that chance :P

Really good 1st half. Quiet in the 2nd. All in all, a good match from Hazard. I wouldn't say he was bad at all - created chances, took on players, shot to goal. One of the best in the pitch, even if he looked tired in the end.

Again as in his last 4-5 games?

1694NCx.jpg

So he's playing as well as when he first started the season?

Yes he will get better and No I don't expect Messi - I thought Wilshere looked the better of the 2 players... Across the whole 90 minutes... Wish we had other options so he could have a rest... Perhaps that's what he needs - has been massively over used so far...

I guess I'm just expecting too much from him - he always plays better when BA is on - he knows Torres isa wasted pass and I DO respect that :)

Just to be fair, Oscar and Mata were also under-par 2nd half :)

Just don't get some of people form this forum. Are you expecting him to play every game like Messi?

He was great in the first half

I've given up on commenting. It is to no avail.

He did really good I think. Great in the first half. Disappearing a bit in the second.

• Like 1