Eden Hazard

the wes

Chelsea's chief executive,Ron Gourlay on Eden Hazard and other targets. Says players know where to come to if they want to win trophies:"There are a number of targets out there and I'm not going to say whether he is one of not.We will identify the targets...and will make every effort possible to make sure they come to Chelsea.Hopefully if anyone wants to go to a club and win championships and medals then we have demonstrated we can do that and have done that in the past and we have every intention of continuing along those lines in the future." -S

from a twitter page

Chelsea's chief executive,Ron Gourlay on Eden Hazard and other targets. Says players know where to come to if they want to win trophies:"There are a number of targets out there and I'm not going to say whether he is one of not.We will identify the targets...and will make every effort possible to make sure they come to Chelsea.Hopefully if anyone wants to go to a club and win championships and medals then we have demonstrated we can do that and have done that in the past and we have every intention of continuing along those lines in the future." -S

from a twitter page

Fair play to him - we are champions of europe. Enough said.

https://twitter.com/#!/Darren_Can

At training for 'Little Devils' (Belgium) Hazard said: "It will be #MUFC,#MCFC or #CFC. Final choice depends on playing time + position..."

Curiously, he also claimed he 'doesn't know' when decision will be made. Also said: "Not everyone can choose between three top clubs."

I did some reading on this whole Hazard transfer saga stuff and in my opinion i honestly think he'll go to United. The position he seems to want to play in is the No 10 role and that is something United will probably guarantee him with Rooney playing striker. At city, his playing can't be assured and they have David Silva in the number 10 role and although we can give him the playing time, money etc we can't give him the position that he wants behind the striker. Hopefully the club though can convince him that he'll be a star here playing on the wing with the occasional game at No 10 but not too confident. Like i said before, lets go for Kagawa/Jovetic instead

I really hope we don't cave into this signing because he has shown us and the other clubs so much disrespect. He's gloating and i don't like it, I hope nobody is stupid enough to pay that salary. He's a cracking player and i think he would do really well here but i don't like his attitude.

If they are going to play Hazard behind Rooney, what do they do with Welbeck and Hernandez?

Hernandez didn't start many times last season, he's imo better as a sub anyway, can always come on and get you a goal.

Welbeck is "shit" according to some Utd fans i know, and Rooney is obviously better as a striker than both of them.

Anyway they will be very dangerous next season with Rooney up top and Hazard behind, and also Nani + Valencia on the wings.

"The final choice also depends on how much play that I would get and the position where I play. = Chelsea!

Yessssssssssssssss! He's focusing on playing time.

City are out.

United he will play attacking mid, like he has this season primarily, dropping in the wings if he needs too. He can easily compete with their wingers too and I'm sure Fergie has told him that.

Chelsea goes without saying. So it is 100% between us and Utd imo, Utd still favourites though but I'm quitely hoping.

We win in terms of playing time, he'll play every single game like Mata :lol: but i don't think the playing position part favours us.

This really is becoming a toss of the coin scenario so to say. Both can offer playing time but are opportunities are still concrete. At United Ferguson is IMO the major attraction, the way hes made Ronaldo would obviously be playing in his mind. But on the other hand I know we've offered better wages, and London is an hour by train to Belgium and France. The main thing we can do is appoint our manager, that certainty is so important. Marin liked what Di Matteo told him, a phone call from the manager can really work for us.