Eden Hazard

the wes

Well done? Had that been a new user you guys would have ripped him to shreds!

Not unless they were being genuine trolls, like talking shit about us or Chelsea.

Did shonex do that?

No, he just posted a fake link. Relax

Not unless they were being genuine trolls, like talking shit about us or Chelsea.

Did shonex do that?

No, he just posted a fake link. Relax

Hey what part of nz are you from bro? im in wellington

United are in 100 percent debt, obviously they can hold a few like Rooney, but they cannot hold anymore, it's why they give youth a lot of chance even average youth so they can sell them for even about 4 or 5 million to a mid table team.

One thing happens to the glazors and that's it, there fucked, i dont think you realise how bad there debt situation is.

Put it this way, they will never be able to pay it off, ever.

Despite there debt burden they managed to post a £12 million profit this year. It's a manageable debt, but one which was forced on them. But floating on the stock market provided them with much of the capital to grow in the early 90s.

I believe they are currently intending to float on an Asian stock exchange. Wouldn't be surprised if some of that money was used to reduce the debt.

how are we in terms of debt, dont we have loads of it as well im confused on our financial situation, sometimes i hear we r stable and others i hear the day roman leaves we r doomed

We have no true debt. And it's unlikely Roman would leave, he has sunk a lot of money into the club and it would be fruitless for him to just up and leave besides he has set everything up so his eldest son [Arkadiy] will inherit the club.

The only debt the clubs owes is to Roman and since he doesn't need it to be repaid it's kind of a catch-22.

We have no true debt. And it's unlikely Roman would leave, he has sunk a lot of money into the club and it would be fruitless for him to just up and leave besides he has set everything up so his eldest son [Arkadiy] will inherit the club.

The only debt the clubs owes is to Roman and since he doesn't need it to be repaid it's kind of a catch-22.

A catch 22 is a lose-lose. The situation you just explained is a win-win.

#JustSaying

Belgian media reporting:

The fact Eden didn't reveil his choice last sunday (as announced) was against his own will. Apparently he himself has made his choice to play for Manchester United already a long time ago but since his manager is still negotiating with Chelsea & City, he was forced to wait to announce his decision.

Eden has chosen for the sportive project instead of the € £ $! He will soon put his signature on a 5 year long contract.

Wondering what all the hypocrites that where yelling he is arrogant and only interested in cash will say now?! Hypocrites because they said he was a mercenary (his choice for city) ... but few days later were laughing away United interest because we could offer him more money!!

If the report above is true I will be very sad we were not able to attract one of Europe's brightest talents to the bridge!!!

Despite there debt burden they managed to post a £12 million profit this year. It's a manageable debt, but one which was forced on them. But floating on the stock market provided them with much of the capital to grow in the early 90s.

I believe they are currently intending to float on an Asian stock exchange. Wouldn't be surprised if some of that money was used to reduce the debt.

That's because they can pay there day to day debts, but they will never be able to pay it fully off, the thing is Glazors are going to spend all of Uniteds money to pay it off this is why the fans hate them.

A catch 22 is a lose-lose. The situation you just explained is a win-win.

#JustSaying

A catch 22 is a solution to a problem that creates another problem. Or circular logic that has an internal contradiction.

Problem: Debt

Solution: Roman's cash

Problem: Indebted to Roman

Even though Roman has cleared all the debt the club is still in debt. The contradiction exists.

I thought I would throw that out there.

Belgian media reporting:

The fact Eden didn't reveil his choice last sunday (as announced) was against his own will. Apparently he himself has made his choice to play for Manchester United already a long time ago but since his manager is still negotiating with Chelsea & City, he was forced to wait to announce his decision.

Eden has chosen for the sportive project instead of the € £ $! He will soon put his signature on a 5 year long contract.

Wondering what all the hypocrites that where yelling he is arrogant and only interested in cash will say now?! Hypocrites because they said he was a mercenary (his choice for city) ... but few days later were laughing away United interest because we could offer him more money!!

If the report above is true I will be very sad we were not able to attract one of Europe's brightest talents to the bridge!!!

I wasn't laughing at Man United at all, i pointed out there debts and said they cannot sign him and pay high wages for him. The lad just seems to get on my nervous, i don't know him in person and maybe it's wrong for me to call him a bell end, but he just seems like he rates himself too highly and is demanding this and that, he seems someone who would disrupt the dressing room or leave when we don't do well.

A catch 22 is a solution to a problem that creates another problem. Or circular logic that has an internal contradiction.

Even though Roman has cleared all the debt the club is still in debt. The contradiction exists.

That's why if Roman leaves this club, we could be wiped from football within a week, because i don't think anyone would tackle our debt we have on this club, even though it's not concerning now but when he leaves i don't think anyone will touch the debt the club has.

Solution: Roman doesn't give a fuck about the Debt owed to him

Win-Win

That's why if Roman leaves this club, we could be wiped from football within a week, because i don't think anyone would tackle our debt we have on this club, even though it's not concerning now but when he leaves i don't think anyone will touch the debt the club has.

I plan to do it when I get rid of this piece of shit of a netbook, get a proper laptop and finally get back playing Football Manager!