Eden Hazard

the wes

Can any of the french lads confirm that their media is now in agreement with the English media about Hazard deciding to join utd?

Rumors are that Sky supposedly reported the news that he's going to United because everyone was betting on him going to City, It was 5 to 1 odds he was going to Man City, so to even it out they reported he's going to United.

Rumors are that Sky supposedly reported the news that he's going to United because everyone was betting on him going to City, It was 5 to 1 odds he was going to Man City, so to even it out they reported he's going to United.

Think thats just a mad conspiracy theory for gamblers mate

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2145794/Manchester-United-net-debt-rises-26m.html

Well I didnt know about their obligations to their owners. Wow United are royally fucked.

ManUre aren't going anywhere. They'll struggle to buy players and may become less competitive but they won't 'crumble' as others have put it. If their situation becomes really dire, a billionaire will just buy them, pay off their debt and turn them into the next Citeh.

Gourlay: “with financial fair play about to come into effect, we will have a valuation on a player and if we can’t make that work we will drop out. At the end of last season I said I would not get into player bartering with any other domestic club (CLEARLY CITY and IMO talking about Hazard). And that is still the view.”

Gourlay rejected accusations Chelsea messed up by losing long-term target Aguero, who went on to score 30 goals in Manchester City’s first League title-winning campaign since 1968.He insisted: “We’ve got Fernando Torres and he is the man that we will go forward with. I’ve no doubt that Fernando is a world-class centre-forward for Chelsea.He’s a very, very important player and you will see him scoring many goals for us next season.I’m not at all worried by his form this season because we’ve just won the Champions League and Fernando Torres played his part in that.Every season we have brought in three or four new players and that will continue as we go forward.By winning the Champions League that process will be made easier.It’s up to the coach whether we sign a replacement for Didier Drogba. (Falcao?) But let’s not forget that we already have Fernando Torres and Daniel Sturridge, who likes to play through the centre as well.Next season we may well have two big-name centre-forwards scoring 25 to 30 goals for us. Maybe then we will improve on our sixth position in the league.” Gourlay added: “Being in the Champions League again is massive. This year it’s worth about £50m. “The Europa League winners get about £10m. It’s a huge swing. But it’s not just financial — it’s crucial to the image and the prestige of the club.”

We've made an offer, and if we didn't give Aguero 200,000 p/w we're not going to give Hazard that. I knew 200k was BS, if anyone has tabled that it can only be City, but with their saturated sqaud and MANY other factors I still think they have the worst chance. But from this I can unsurprisingly assume that we've tabled the second best monetary offer to City.

I think we must have an inkling we're outsiders for him otherwise i can't understand why we would have bid for moura. Unless we're getting both?!

Fuck it i don't care cos we're european champions. I'm confident we'll bag a couple of blockbuster signings this summer, just remains to be seen who.

It's on sky! Hazard has picked us!

http://www1.skysport...d-picks-Chelsea

Nice. Much more subtle than my trolling effort a few pages back.

Eden Hazard signs for Chelsea...

http://www.faniq.com...lsea-Blog-49628

I'll admit that article conned me as well. Sorry if I disappointed you :P, it was intended to be a message to never believe what's written in the media.