Eden Hazard

the wes

united were named the richest club in the world this year worth 1.4 billion pounds. I think you could probably get a decent loan based on that value. They will spend this summer I've no doubt about it

Yeah and how much of that can they spend?, about 0.1 percent of it.

Yes it is, Glazors own United, it's as simple as that. Ferguson never won a trophy this year, very unlikely he will be allowed to spend 30 million and if he can't, then he certainly and i mean definitley actually wont be able to pay the wages, too much wages.

:banghead:

Your not getting the point.

Everybody going on about his "media alleged wage demand" have suddenly forgotten how the media went on in January about a certain Gary Cahill's wage, not sure what his currently on but i am pretty sure it is not as much as was speculated....I am not saying Hazard deserves the 200k, i am just gonna wait until he puts pen to paper (hopefully at Chelsea) before saying anything about his wages....

We bought Cahill for 7 million, Hazard would cost alot more.

Yeah and how much of that can they spend?, about 0.1 percent of it.

No matter how they've done it they have almost 100% tabled him an offer, I saw Ferguson watching a Lille game and its obvious. They pay Rooney 250k a week. I still think 200k is complete BS, I can guarantee no club has offered him that much. It's a footballing choice now basically but United are genuine contenders no doubt.

We could pay him the reported £200,000 pw indirectly, to get around how it would effect the dressing room etc. Through bonuses, appearance milestones, goals, assists, or his wage could gradually increase per year (20/30%) etc.

We could pay him the reported £200,000 pw indirectly, to get around how it would effect the dressing room etc. Through bonuses, appearance milestones, goals, assists, or his wage could gradually increase per year (20/30%) etc.

Clever thinking, make him earn it, be shockin if we got him paid him all those wages and he was a big flop.

We bought Cahill for 7 million, Hazard would cost alot more.

I know for sure Hazard is gonna cost way more than Cahill did, i was bringing up the "alleged wage demand", because the media went on about it during the Cahill transfer as well and we knew how that turned out.....Or is Cahill on the wage that was reported by the media he was demanding?

Pay him 200k a week and other players may feel that they are being underpaid.Soon we'll start paying all our rumored targets a similar high wage so that there is no kind of unfairness.

united were named the richest club in the world this year worth 1.4 billion pounds. I think you could probably get a decent loan based on that value. They will spend this summer I've no doubt about it

they are loaned up to the eyeballs i do know for a fact interest alone cost them 49m a year!!!

I want Hazard but just talking generally it is sad how inflated these prices have become, especially youngsters. We actually had Neymar for what 17 million euros? Fees were agree I remember it on the website and everything but the contract was never signed at the end. 2 or 3 years later, it's a whole different ball game.

I want Hazard but just talking generally it is sad how inflated these prices have become, especially youngsters. We actually had Neymar for what 17 million euros? Fees were agree I remember it on the website and everything but the contract was never signed at the end. 2 or 3 years later, it's a whole different ball game.

I am so glad Neymar didn't join us.We would definitely have wrecked his football career and I hope we never sign him in the future either.

so what is their total income and what is their total outgoings? It doesnt matter what they owe on interest its the bottom line that counts.

Argh now theres a question cant remember all details, but they reduced their debt to 450m this year and outta their 105m income this year 80m was used for interest and repayment

Argh now theres a question cant remember all details, but they reduced their debt to 450m this year and outta their 105m income this year 80m was used for interest and repayment

no one would laugh more than me if they did crumble but I can't see it.