Eden Hazard

the wes

If this kid thinks he deserves a salary of 200k pounds/week in the first season at Chelsea then he can go to hell or Man City for all I care since paying an untested newcomer that much will only cause disturbance in the dressing room.

Ye I agree. Lets not forget United isnt in debt, its their parent company. I still think they have a few million stashed somewhere.

100 percent lets not forget they spent like 20 million odd each on De Gea and Ashley Young.

If any of this 200k per week is true, I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be 200k EUR and not pounds. Still a lot though. (£160k/week to be precise)

160 or 180 is our highest wage bill i think.

Hazard will have to make a choice, what does he value, playing football or getting more money, he will still have fantastic wage coming over here, you can't complain if your earning 100 odd grand a week you just can't.

Where at City, he will need to play good straight away otherwise he wont play, look at the likes of AJ and Nasri, they play good but they never play, they just can't get in the team, Hazard would play and be considered as our best player in our team.

Ye I agree. Lets not forget United isnt in debt, its their parent company. I still think they have a few million stashed somewhere.

What, that makes no sense what so ever, if there owners are in debt, then United is in debt. Who supplies Man United with the money?, there owners, if there owners have no money then they can't spend it's as simple as that, and every money United earns goes to the owners debts.

What, that makes no sense what so ever, if there owners are in debt, then United is in debt. Who supplies Man United with the money?, there owners, if there owners have no money then they can't spend it's as simple as that, and every money United earns goes to the owners debts.

your exactly right, Manchester United will collected 105 million this season and the Glazers have ate 80m of that so expect them to sign a couple of players but will be selling too!!!

I think this 200k per week talk is getting out of hand. He will certainly not get paid £200k per week at Chelsea, and i'd have serious doubts that he'd be on anything substantially over £100k. What's more likely is that his agent is demanding astronomical fees for negotiating with the clubs etc.

your exactly right, Manchester United will collected 105 million this season and the Glazers have ate 80m of that so expect them to sign a couple of players but will be selling too!!!

Exactly, why do you think they give youth a chance all the time so they can sell them even if there shit, such as Kieran Richardson, Danny Simpson etc.

This is why i don't understand the huge hype over Tom Cleverly or anything, even Welbeck isn't that good.

Its not as simple as that mate. Man Utd is a seperate entity, they as a club are profitable. A portion of their earnings will go to the owners but I can guarantee you they have enough to buy hazard.

Everybody going on about his "media alleged wage demand" have suddenly forgotten how the media went on in January about a certain Gary Cahill's wage, not sure what his currently on but i am pretty sure it is not as much as was speculated....I am not saying Hazard deserves the 200k, i am just gonna wait until he puts pen to paper (hopefully at Chelsea) before saying anything about his wages....

united were named the richest club in the world this year worth 1.4 billion pounds. I think you could probably get a decent loan based on that value. They will spend this summer I've no doubt about it

Its not as simple as that mate. Man Utd is a seperate entity, they as a club are profitable. A portion of their earnings will go to the owners but I can guarantee you they have enough to buy hazard.

Yes it is, Glazors own United, it's as simple as that. Ferguson never won a trophy this year, very unlikely he will be allowed to spend 30 million and if he can't, then he certainly and i mean definitley actually wont be able to pay the wages, too much wages.

United's wing has Nani, Valencia, Giggs and Young but Hazard has been playing attacking midfielder this season dropping between the wing and midfield. Still his chances are nowhere near as good as at Chelsea and IMO he is most effective on the wings. It's strange to see them looking to fork out on a player who's not naturally a sole midfielder (where they really need to strengthen) but I guess Fergie really likes him. IMO their still favourties, negotiations are complete and their are four clubs who have tabled an offer. No matter what we think or say will change that, I have no doubt United are one of the clubs. Ferguson is a huge attractive point, he made Ronaldo and he will stick with you through thick and thin unlike Mancini. If he's genuinely going to pay 28 million then Hazard won't worry about lack of opportunities too. We haven't even appointed our manager yet! We need to get that sorted ASAP. As soon as he hears the manager say, like I keep saying, that he will play (even though it's obvious) and be central to our plans then our chances go up big time. He likes attacking play and Di Matteo does too, remember at West Brom? We just need the tools and he can be an important component.

At this point it's all up to him. I have a feeling that United is his top choice atm but know that we've caused him huge hesitation. Qualifying for the UCL and winning was so important.