Eden Hazard

the wes

Don't like the idea of Hulk signing for Man City one bit.

I don't either, he is going to be immense wherever he goes.

For me Hulk is better then Hazard atm, while Hazard is younger and potential to be better.

Unbelievable, bandwagon strikes again, as soon as one person says ''wow he only said this to his agent blah blah blah your going overboard'', another 5 people jump on and say the same shieeeeeeeeeeeeeet as clay davis would say, unbelievable jeff doesn't top it off i'm afraid.

What a stupid aritcle, we have more chances of signing him than United, United cannot pay his wages or just shot out 30 odd million, if they do that they can't sign anymore players till another season and they need to sign a few players this summer.

The wages are the only thing putting me down.If it is to believed to be anything more than 150k then that's just outrageous.i know we pay Torres 180k a week but we can't make the same mistake twice.I want players to come here for our style and blah blah,hate attracting players because of money.We are the champions of Europe for god sake.100k a week is reasonable.

Really? Our style is not particularly eye catching. Would like us to be a little more expansive next year.

Players are going to maximize their earnings. Hell JT did it a few years back when he flirted with Man City and I think you would probably do it given the chance.

I'd just like a decision though, don't want it to drag out like the Nordic saga only for us to buy another meireles.

What a stupid aritcle, we have more chances of signing him than United, United cannot pay his wages or just shot out 30 odd million, if they do that they can't sign anymore players till another season and they need to sign a few players this summer.

United are paying Rooney quite a bit per week. Plus I dont see why United cant afford him, if they really wanted to.

United are paying Rooney quite a bit per week. Plus I dont see why United cant afford him, if they really wanted to.

Rooney for them is like Terry, Lampard and Drogba for us, as in paid more than other players in the team because of their importance on and off the pitch. If United (same goes for us btw.) paid Hazard 200k a week then most of their key players would be at Fergie's door demanding to get the same amount as the newcomer. City don't have this problem when most of their buys in the last couple of years have been handed out ridiculous contracts and even players who don't play week in week out get paid around that 200k.

United are in 100 percent debt, obviously they can hold a few like Rooney, but they cannot hold anymore, it's why they give youth a lot of chance even average youth so they can sell them for even about 4 or 5 million to a mid table team.

One thing happens to the glazors and that's it, there fucked, i dont think you realise how bad there debt situation is.

Put it this way, they will never be able to pay it off, ever.

Rooney for them is like Terry, Lampard and Drogba for us, as in paid more than other players in the team because of their importance on and off the pitch. If United (same goes for us btw.) paid Hazard 200k a week then most of their key players would be at Fergie's door demanding to get the same amount as the newcomer. City don't have this problem when most of their buys in the last couple of years have been handed out ridiculous contract and even players who don't play week in week out get paid around that 200k.

it seems so hard to make people realise that If hazard is brought in on a wage bigger than anyone else there will be a stampede of players RIGHTLY demanding more

yeah its a phallusy that united are skint and cant spend. They will surprise people with who they buy this summer I think

Ye I agree. Lets not forget United isnt in debt, its their parent company. I still think they have a few million stashed somewhere.

it seems so hard to make people realise that If hazard is brought in on a wage bigger than anyone else there will be a stampede of players RIGHTLY demanding more

I can imagine Kalou waltzing into Gourlay's office and demanding 150k per week :ph34r:

£200,000 for a 21 year old is ridiclouis

No one seems to realise this! We are trying to build a team for the future (at least the next 5 years) this time around and if we start with such a ridiculous pay package, I don;t see us advancing too much. Players like Mata, Luiz, Cahill, Rami and maybe a couple more star players that we get this transfer window, who will become indispensable in the coming years, will be totally in their rights to demand a similar pay package! And are we ready to shell out that kind of money to prevent a dissatisfied core?